Lost

Shin’s house. There, live 3 men for 1 and a half year already. Been the oldest of the house, Donghe or more known by his close acquaintance as Shindong and two young men who only turn 18 that year, Ryeowook and Henry.

Both younger went to the same institute by Henry’s older brother’s request. Once they got home,the routine would be the same everyday. Wash up. Cooking and eating. And then their personal time.

But today, both young Kim decided to lazing around in the backyard of the two story house. Enjoying the little snack made by the little chef, Ryeowook. Sitting at the garden’s chair with eyes either on their phone or the small pools of the koi’s fish.

Henry turns to Ryeowook. Watching as the man who quite smaller than his physique playing with his phone, ignoring his deep stare.

“Wookie.” Henry start to break the silent peace.

“Yeah?” reply the smaller without turning to Henry

“Remember that bullies who always waiting for me after class?”

At the words ‘bullies’ resonated into his ears, Ryeowook throw his phone to the garden white table. Fully interested with his friend’s talk.

“Yeah! Those 4 idiots! What did they do again?” said Ryeowook a bit to loud but knowing no one was at home at that time, he ignore the glare on Henry’s face.

Henry scoffed from the excited Ryeowook. “Yeah, them. They did nothing…. Well, they do approach me the other day but not for any beating. But to apologizes…”

“What!?”

“Yah! Did you swallow a megaphone before!? Stop being loud!”

“Sorry. I mean, who wouldn’t got shock from that. Those douchebags apologize to the midget Henry? the rumor about the world end are real.”

‘Plak’

“Who did you call a midget, hah? You never seeing a mirror before? Anyway, those 4 came to me and apologizes with bruised face.”

Ryeowook rubbing his bruised hand, cringing from Henry’s glare. 

“Did someone do something to them? I didn’t tell Heechul hyung at all. So who’s done it?”

“Aish. Why would someone beat them for me. What? All of sudden they had open their eyes from the beating and decide to be a good people and apologize? Tssk, not happening. There’s must be something wrong here.”

Ryeowook only nod as thought running around in his head. Trying to remember any of his mistake of telling on Henry about his sad misfortune but nothing had crossed his mind. Except the new neighbour who he had slip out some of Henry’s secret because of his big mouth.

“Well, let’s think it later. Henry ah, can I ask you something?”

Henry turn to the shorter and knit his brows, waiting for Ryeowook to ask him.

“I heard you talking with Heechul hyung the other about your other brother. Can I know, was he the Kim Yesung who disappear from entertainment world, the idol, Yesung?”

“Hemm…. yeah. Why?”

Henry’s answer had the smaller glimmering in hope. Eyes sparkles with excitement as he ran towards the house, leaving Henry confused with the reaction. Few minutes later, Ryeowook come back with few stuff Henry never know the smaller had.

“What’s that?”

Ryeowook excitedly shoving an album into the other’s face.

“This! Is the best album I ever heard! And this!” Ryeowook pick another one and shove it again into Henry’s face. “Save my life through my break up phase!”