Rabid Dog

“Yesu---

“Yesung--

“Yesung!!!” final shout and all it takes for Yesung to wake up in massive headache. Holding his head as he tried to focus his attention on the owner of the voice.

“Oh, Yesungie, you up?”

Yesung turns towards the gentle woman voice, not the male voice that had him woke up with a jolts. To his surprise, his mother came with a tray of food while smiling lovingly towards him.

“How do you feel now?” Yoojin ask as she sit herself at the bedside. Gently patting the bandaged head of her son, afraid of the wound to hurt her beloved again.

“Eomma? What happen?” said Yesung as he finally focus on the real sight. Grimacing once in a while as his head throbbing in pain.

Yoojin sigh and smiles towards him. Taking the small hand of his hand into her’s. “You got into the accident with Kibum. They said a drunk driver hit your car from the side. We come back as fast as we can and thank goodness your injury were not fatal or else, I’m so gonna die form the heart attack.”

“How long have I been sleeping?” said Yesung in confusion. The two parent could take hours on the flight to reach there.

“A day.”

Yesung looking around and realize it was his parent house again. And the young bodyguard are nowhere to be found.

“Where’s Kibum?” said Yesung as he stare at the worried looking mother.

Yoojin take a deep breath before he continue to caress the smaller hand.

“He didn’t survive the accident. Even you had broken wrist and twisted shoulder. The doctor said he suffered too much blood loss on the scene.” said Yoojin, sniffling silently.

“No… you lie… Kibum are so strong. It’s impossible…” said Yesung as he start to turn frantic.

“Hey, calm down. We tried so hard to give the best doctor for him but it was too late… we already buried him since he had no other family that need to wait for him… I’m sorry Yesungie.” said Yoojin , trying her hard to comfort the distressed son.

It took 10 long minutes for him to calm down from his loss. He realize his mother never once left him. Engulfing him in a warm heart just to comfort him from getting himself hurt further.

“Eomma… where’s appa?” said Yesung.

“Ah, appa? He’s--”

A knock had both of them turn towards the door. A voice calling for the madame in a frantic manner.

“Sungie, wait here okay?” said Yoojin as she walks towards the door and went out for the matter.

Yesung sighing. Feeling the loss of the dead bodyguard who he begin to treat as his younger brother. But something pique his suspicion. He knows the car had been hit by the right side. ‘How can Kibum been hit much more worst than me? I was the one who sit on that side.’ thought him.

Yoojin come back with a small plate with pills and glass of water.

“The doctor told me if you were to wake up, he wants you to take this pills. It’s a painkiller. Take it and rest more. Your dad need my help for now.” said Yoojin.

The latter obey the mother and swallow the pills. With the help of his mother, he tucked in back to his bed and begin to sleep again.

“Thank God it’s working.” whisper Yoojin as she walks out of the room.