Brother Distress

Yesung pov

The pain. It’s too much. I feels like my rib had been cracked open. I can’t breath…

“He..lp..”

I tried to ask for someone. Anyone. To help me from this crushing death that pinning me down. As if someone had place a big rock on top of my chest.

“Hee..bo..ngie…”

A sudden shouts had my head throbbing. I think it was split open by that rude shouts… who was it? Oh… the pain from my chest had gone.

Pov end

“Yah! Donghae! You crushing him!” shouts Heechul as he glare at the young secretary who laying his head on top of Yesung chest. The smaller man were squirming and asking for help due to the massive hug.

“Shut up! I miss him so much!” shouts Donghae as he finally release the hug.

Heechul almost snapped at the younger but a movement coming from Yesung’s sleeping figure had him running.

“Yesung ah!?” shouts Heechul in panic.

The younger were fidgeting before his eyes went open. The lid flustered open as his eyes begin to focus on the man hovering above him.

“Heebongie… too loud..” said Yesung with a whimpering, pained by the headache struck his bandaged head.

“Oh. Sorry. How’s does you feel right now?” said Heechul as he push away Donghae and took the younger spot next to Yesung on the bed.

“My head hurt… I can’t breath just now…” said Yesung with grimace.

Heechul turns towards the culprit and glare at him with deathly eyes. Mouthing ‘You die’ at the younger in the most menacing way. Heechul return his focus back on the smaller and rubbing his forearm.

“Did you remember anything before you pass out? Or, what was the last thing you remember?”

Heechul and Donghae waiting in anticipation, Hyukjae had told them about Yesung’s mental condition just for a cautious.

‘If he woke up without remembering it, that’s mean he was still in his normal state. We don’t have to worry about anything.’

That’s was what the younger psychiatrist old them before he leave them to help Zhoumi with those who injured in the fight.

Heechul grab the younger hand, fearing for what was Hyukjae told them if he were to remember.

“So? Did you remember anything?” said Heechul as he watch the younger trying to grasp the situation.

Yesung eyes immediately went gloomy. Looking into the older brother eyes as he slowly smiling brightly.

“I killed appa….”

.

Heechul walks with heavy heart towards the living room where’s the other were waiting for him. Henry begin to bombarding him with question about their middle siblings. Worried for the older who had been sleeping for the whole day.

“Hyung. How’s Yesung hyung?” said Henry.

Heechul only nod and take a seat right next to Hyukjae and Zhoumi who were finally getting their rest.

“Hyukjae ah. What was the thing you said about the possibility of Yesung remember anything?” said Heechul with lost expression.

“Emm… we need to make him go on a rehabilitation to make sure the incident won’t stick inside his head. It was quite traumatize for his mental condition since it was done from his pent up anger. We don’t want him to live up to the imagery of him stabbing his dad to death. What’s happen Heechul ssi?” said Hyukjae as he saw the older rubbing his face in frustration.