1.4

Less than one month, he has been changing his position to be no 1. 

All because I had been experiencing something that so embarrassing, moreover this time was extremely shameful things if I flashed things back, I thought I should have dug a hole and jumped in order the sake of my goodness. 

That time was Friday and cleaning routine, I was responsible for sweeping floor, while Kang Yu was assigning a same job with me, basically this types of stuffs just perfunctory only, taking a broom leisurely sweeping was more than fine, anyway the floor was already dirty, as long as the chalk stain on the blackboard surface had cleaned, teacher would not be paying an attention to others. 

But that day, my best friend2] was coming, it was during lunch time after I had Popsicle (ice lolly), I felt my stomach so in pain, but I am a class leader so I should be the role model, I could not gave an order to ask other do it for me, I should be composed~~~ composed~ 

But……..

Aiyooo~~~it was really extremely hurt.

I had cold sweat, my hand has already shivered when grabbing the broom, being woman really pitiful, every month should be bleeding so much blood, the new replace the old3] is fine, but why should it pained so much, the second day, the tendency was frightening, I have almost divulged, so pathetic, please stop to torment me anymore. 

I was secretly praying for my monthly best friend quickly to stop, so I could finish my sweeping, immediately I took the sanitary pads to enshrine and worship to Heaven, also molasses, and also jujube, and also….

It pained me to death!! My face felt as if twisted together. 

At that moment, Kang Yu took the dust pan and walked toward me, I raised my head, pretending nothing had happened and laughed, “Are you finished the sweeping?”

He nodded, he examined me closely, “Are you okay?”

I hurried shaking my head, stood straightly, “Nothing, I am extremely fine.” Unspoken things I meant: slob, go away, go away! 

I took the broom and such seriously when sweeping the floor, sweeping to the level fly upward.

“Do you feel unwell?” He was still asking at my back.

“Nothing!” unspoken speech: good your fart, because in front of you, I could not say things.

I have strong and stubborn characters, especially in front of man, even I had been beating till death, I would be never shown my weakness. 

Therefore, he walked in front of me, perhaps because I bent down my waist, he could not see my face, so that he lowered his body at same level of mine, I did not want to show myself that enduring the pain, endured until gritting my teeth and biting my mouth, suddenly when turned back, accidentally stepped on dust pan, crooked the angle, then felt down.

If it was only falling down that’s all but the problem I was wearing skirt, lying on the floor surface really not graceful, pair of legs had been opening wide, directly facing him, the skirt flipped over, I didn’t pay attention, until I sensed little bit cool sensation. read at azurro4cielo.wordpress translation. If read elsewhere, this chapter had been stolen. Stop read from theft!

Until when I got my focus, everything was too late, the things that shouldn’t have leaked, it had leaked—–including the yellow panty and the small circle of red spot.

My brain seemed to be empty, I forgot to crawl and stand up, or just flipped back my skirt, or just closed my legs, but I just dumbfounded looking at him.

Tomato scramble eggs——this perhaps the only word that I could say to describe the circumstances.

Merely after seeing, he had finished enjoyed , he also stupidly looking at me, and then his cheeks turned red, and then his ears turned red, all over his face turned red, suddenly he stood up and turned back. read at azurro4cielo.wordpress translation. If read elsewhere, this chapter had been stolen. Stop read from theft!

Me, I didn’t do any in order to react, I am completely screwed up.

Pain, I did not feel it anymore, the rest only awkwardness.

Awkward to the point that I wanted to faint an immediately…..

I heard Xiao Fan calling voice, Xiao Shuang and Da Shuang were screaming, and also the others fellow sisters screaming voices, but I could not give any reaction, I even thought it much better  for me if I did not need to awake.

And then, I would not ever want to eat tomato scrambled egg anymore.

And also, Kang Yu glorious glanced finally ascended him to be the most hated person no 1 in my black list, in my life I don’t think there would be other people to replace him in the list.

Then,…. 

God, please you allowed me to die!!!

Note :

2] 好 hao 朋 peng 友 you : Best friend (slang) menstruation

3] 新 Xin 陈 chen 代 dai 谢xie : the new replace the old (idiom), metabolism (biology)