26.3

Looking at the mobile phone displayed screen I stunned for while how can I feel so familiar with the number?

I answered the phone: “Hello!”

“Is Mr. Kang there?” it is an aunty voice.

“Yes, he is here, washing dishes, wait for while!” I brought the mobile phone to the kitchen, Kang Yu still washing so he could not hold the mobile phone so I helped him to put in his ear, while my brain was trying hard to remember where I saw this number before.

Kang Yu said on the phone: “Jin Si Hua Yuan, when arrived at Jin Hui road, there will be private Dental clinic, turn left and go straight, that’s it, en, that’s right, you enter to big door of small district, turn left and then the second building, right, go to third floor, ok, I wait for you! Just this way! En, I hang up the phone!”

I am frustrated, “Who?”

He does not say to me, washing the dishes, his face getting nearer to my face, and again he kissed my face.

I take the mobile phone to the living room, I take a glance at the phone number, more I see more I feel familiar with the number, when I am trying to remember, suddenly the door bell is ringing.

I rushing to the in front door, I press the button from the visual screen, it showing the face of the person who I met this afternoon.

Didn’t she, the aunty of the Chinese Costume store? There is no way since I like that dresses very much, I also do not know what the aunty name, so I just call her in that way.

Now I remember that phone number is posted at the outside of the glass window for booking!

I am surprised!

The aunty is not wait for long, straightly called, “Mr. Kang, we are from Yun Chinese Costume shop, we are arrived and standing in front of your door, please open the door!”

Yun is the Chinese costume store name.

I am dumbfounded.

Kang Yu just done with washing the dishes, seeing me dumbfounded does not making move, he directly pushed a button to open the main door, “Please get upstairs!”

I still standing there, still not understanding.

Kang Yu stroking my head, and open the door.

The aunty is bringing an old designer aunty along with her, and also there is an assistant who looked alike little girl, going upstairs.

When the aunty seeing me, passionately she greets me, “Miss, you have thought about it, I have said to you, listened to what Aunty said isn’t wrong, this as wedding gown is really beautiful!”

The problem is she hasn’t thought about it.

Kang Yu let them to get in, the Aunty quite passionate, toward the house, she quite surprised, “The space is quite big, it is duplex, even the floor is beech, also the mahogany furniture, really beautiful decoration!”

The old designer is more professional, “Can I take the measurement?”

“Can!” Kang Yu helps to support me who stills dumbfounded and push me forward.

I regained myself and I turned to see Kang Yu, “How can you know?”

Kang Yu answered me, “What that I don’t know from you?”

I looked at his expression, I just know it, he must know everything what I was doing with my group of fellow sisters, he is informed even I don’t mention anything.