26.2

July, my marriage and Kang Yu, there still four months to go, our new house is done with the renovation, the guests list and also the venue are done, it just left to confirm for last time the travel agency for the honeymoon traveling. The hotel and the menu list also done, all the matters regarding the tables and also the banquet areas just finding a time to settle it while having the photo shoots.

At the last is… my wedding gown what must I wear during the wedding day?

For the fatty, this is really super big matters.

“Miao Miao, have you choose, how about this model?” Xiao Fan asked me.

Every Saturday during July, I am going out with my fellow sisters to Su Zhou – Shanghai these two places to choose the wedding gown.

This time we are visiting the 56thstore of wedding gown store.

In front of the eyes, there are many models and also colors of wedding gowns but no matter which model I tried, all just not suitable, the trends for the wedding gown currently is the models without sleeves and showing the cleavage, I liked it but it really not suitable for me.

“You can’t wear the one without sleeves, how about this model, but it is little bit old fashioned!” Xiao Shuang also chose one for me to take a look.

“How about this one, it is the high waist babydoll model!” Da Shuang was at the other side of me.

All of them looked more excited compare to me, I just felt headache.

“Tired! Drink the tea!” now every times I see the white wedding gown I would have this word.

“Miao Miao, no rush, there still four months to go, still have time!” Xu Ying is comforting me.

I nodded my head, there are group of people came to following me out from the wedding gown store, I wanted to have rest in tea shop.

When I was in tea shop, suddenly Sun Ling spotted one store that specializing in Chinese costume, she was calling me to look at it so that I just came to have look, actually on the first I really felt not interested but when I saw at the glasses window that displayed Chinese Gown shirt, my eyes shining brightly.

So beautiful!

“Woah! Is it similar to Ju Zi Hong Le / Ripening Orange that drama costumes!” Cong Li Jun said.

“Similar, but this one is more traditional, it even has very fine embroidery!”

A group of women are discussing about the costume from the outside the glass windows.

Inside the store there is aunty that saw us, the group of women seems to be interested with the costume so she quickly came to greet us.

I really couldn’t restrain myself to get inside the store.

We are following at her back and asking her many questions, once the aunty knew that I am the new bride immediately greet me, “Wearing wedding gown isn’t must now days, the formal gown also will do too as long as when wearing it looks beautiful. My store has designer with forty years experiences in making Chinese costumes, all the embroidery is handmade, the pattern is stitch one by one, absolutely the machine production can’t be compare with our handmade, Miss, if you like it you can give a try!”

I moved.

Why must wearing wedding gown, as the Chinese we must wear Feng Guan Xia Pei* when married.
凤Feng 冠 Guan 霞 Xia 帔 Pei :something alike hat/tiara that wear by the Chinese bride in the ancient time.

“Miao Miao, you wear this one look beautiful!”

They are starting to encourage me.

“This one, since you are afraid to show skin, this is completely wrapped, won’t show your white skin and your rounded pearl figure, this must be suitable!”