25.4

Suddenly, my mom looked at me.

“Miao Miao, why he comes here?”

See, my mom has disdained Kang Yu after their short conversation.

“Marry and to propose for marriage!” Kang Yu was more composed compare to me, I didn’t even dare to answer, so he directly helped me to answer.

Mom face was turning scarier, as if the corpse that awake and live again.

Kang Yu was looking so composed and even look face to face with mom, but mom was completely silent.

Suddenly I could feel a bomb that prepared to explode, the whole world would be swept by storm.

After three minutes, my mom broke the silent and said, “I don’t agree!”

Actually I have made self-preparation, my mom would say this kind of words, but during the time when I heard it, I felt exploded inside my heart and unhappy.

“Why?”

“Why? You dare to ask me the reason why, I have chosen your blind date candidates, are those from them who could not compare to him, doesn’t have education background, the registered resident in Shanghai, even his occupation only internship, you like him, how’s your future? What you like from him? Growing up handsome, or because he is taller!”

I was flaming up, even though she is my mother, I really could not accept she looking down Kang Yu.

“What is bad about him, does not have education background, so what, doesn’t have resident permit in Shanghai, so what, he is internship pilot, his future will be bright after he gets the license, I like him, I want to marry with him, so what!”

My mom was angry and pointing at me, “Rebel, rebel, you are rebelling!”

“Mom, the education can’t represent anything, the resident permit also can’t represent anything, for me, he treats me so good, you think your daughter qualification is so good, must have high education level, must Master student, must Shanghainese, you are not thinking, what all of these represents, can these things represent that person will treat me good!”

I stood up, I walked in front of Kang Yu, I held tight his hand, I steady turned my head, “Mom, no matter whether you agree or not, I only want to marry to him, although in the future his heart might change, although he would dump me, I only want to marry to him!”

Kang Yu showed kind of emotions, but after he heard my last sentences, he furrowed and used more strength to hold my hand.

I glared at him, things had turned like this, he still had mood to point out my wrong.

“You…” maybe I never said something like that before, my mom was fuming with rage.

During the time, Yan Yan was coming home, once she entered the house she saw mom alike someone who just ate explosion powders, and saw at Kang Yu, stunned a moment and finally understood.

My mom as if seeing supporters, she pulled Yan Yan’s hand: “Hurry helps me to persuade your older sister, what kind of person she look for, why must someone not from shanghai and does not have education!”

She didn’t know that Yan Yan and Kang Yu had known each others for long time.

“Mom, to be honest, you better gives up, my sister won’t listen to you, they have been dating for 9 years already,

you do think they just start dating!”

This word made mom shocked to screaming, “What! Nine years!”