28.2

At evening, chatting with Po Po, Po Po is used to sleep early, so not long after that she falls asleep, Kang Yu and I back to our room, he is knowing the taste is good so wanted to try again*, just very similar with last time when he kissed me first time, he is very excited alike tireless horse.

I am frustrating to think about it, before the wedding night, I urged him, he didn’t want but after the wedding night he even hurried to ‘rough’.

This man is really can be live so boringly, but also can be so coquettish, when the words are combined it really ‘Man show’.

While me will be overwhelmed with sorrow and joy, suffer unspeakably.
After feeling tormenting for few days, I really couldn’t bear it anymore, I kick him down from bed, “Even though machine, at least you must let it having rest for one or two days, can’t let it keep on working!”

After Kang Yu listened, his head down, pinching the pillow, with pitiful expression heading to living room.

Surprisingly I asked him: “Where are you going?”

He is complaining said: “Sleep on sofa!”

“Why?” couldn’t he endure only for two days, can’t he endure it?

He is talking as is resented wife, said to me, “Miao Miao, the sexual activity in marriage, at least at three years.”

“…………”

I am speechless to heaven………..

**

After few days, Po Po could not stay anymore, one because of the culture differences, second because of the meal, especially for the meal, she could not digest, the Shanghainese no matter what types of dishes they cook must add sugar, even when stir frying the vegetable still added sugar, it is about main course. Northeast people like noodle as main course, what dumpling, Wo Tou (Corn Bread), Bao Zi (Buns), Mian Ge Da (Dough ball). The Shanghainese main course is rice, although I have tried my best to cook according to her taste but Po Po still feeling uncomfortable, anxious wanted to back to Fu Shun.

Wo Tou

Steam Bun

Type of pastry

Mian Da Ge soup

Kang Yu and I could not do anything, best thing we bought her train ticket because the elders don’t like airplane, rather than using airplane better to ride train, anyway, those aunties are accompanying her back, in train they could chit chat so not boring, playing cards, ‘chirping’, 20 hours could be easily passing.

Before Po Po leaving, she wanted to meet her younger brother, he is Kang Yu’s uncle who does business in Shanghai, when Kang Yu heard it, his face darken, how could not dark, when he was studying, he had suffered from his uncle family, not to mention, even when we were getting married, he not even told them, how could I don’t know his character, he is someone bearing grudge.

Po Po knew that she would not win over him, so that she gave up her idea, bought the specialty food with Aunty Zhang, happily went home.

There is time I really admires my mother in law speaking skill, she was talking about mummy, Kang Yu and I are planning to go honeymoon to Egypt.

Kang Yu asked her to rest assured, so that she feel assured, and then she ‘chirping’ few words, doesn’t know whether she intentional or not, and then she spoke to Kang Yu, “If daughter in law has movement, you must hurry tell me, I will immediately buy train ticket come here!”

Movement! I distressed, what means by movement?

At sudden Kang Yu nodding his head, making fun of me who is muddle headed.