24.3

Kang Yu sent me back to home and the vehicle is not longer bike. When he returned back to China the first thing he did buying 1.8T Volkswagen Passat* automobile for Uncle Shen in order to pay gratitude to him and also for the future convenient.

Volkswagen Passat automobile car produced originally from German.

His car license is overseas one, for moment he still can used it. He prepared to take the examination test next month for the China's car license.

"Miao Miao, do you want to travel with me?" he is reversing the car direction.

"Travel?"

"En, the end of August I will start my internship as pilot, you are also starting new semester, since you are still in your summer holiday, we go for travelling since we never went traveling alone, both of us!"

I thought it is right too, we are dating almost 7 seven years, we never had traveling by ourselves before, other than the spring travel when we were still in school.

"It is okay but I really don't know how to tell my mother."

He smiled, "Rest assured, your three dorm mates will help you!"

As expected, whatever he did always had the reason.

He obviously knew that Yan Yan as his bridge could not help much so that he had prepared other convenient bridge to used.

I sighed, if not because I haven't graduated, my mom is not allowing me to dating or else I might let him to meet my parent, why must we have backstreet relationship.

Even though, I not sure my mom obstacle he can pass or not.

"Okay, you planed!" I answered him.

**

I have agreed, but when the airplane landed on Fu Shun airport, get on taxi, Kang Yu said that we are going to meet his mother, I started to regret it.

"I don't want, let me go, Taxi Driver uncle, stop the car!" I keep on hitting the taxi's window, I haven't had heart preparation.

"Miao Miao!" he caught my hands.

"You! You! Bastard, you said that we come here for traveling, then I agreed but you never told me we are going to meet your mother!" you kidding me, I wear sport outfit, I haven't manage my hair, going to meet his mother, didn't it mean go to die.

"Going for traveling is one thing, while meeting my mom is another thing." He said as if it as been already expected.

"No, you didn't tell me like this, you only told me go for traveling, only this!" he not even mentioned about the place, the ticket was booked by him, even he was the one who did the check in, I only followed at his back, when arrived inside the airplane, he even said afraid this was my first time sat on airplane, he even especially bought me three travelling treasure—-earphone, inflatable headrest, eye mask, to make me more comfortable while I was so muddle headed to follow on him.

When we arrived at airport, I just found out, I went to Fu Shun.

His hometown!

This bastard, it is okay if he blacken and scheming others but why must he scheming me too.

I am his future wife.

"If I not telling you like that, would you follow me go to airport?" he glared fiercely to me.

Ugh...

Fine, I admitted, if he really told me that we would go to his mother's house, I really won't come because I feel afraid little bit.