Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Varian was kicking and screaming as they hauled him into the house.

"Let me go! Just let me go!" He threw curses in their faces, punched at them, and kicked as if he was strong enough to take all three of them.

At one point, he almost struck Mary in the face. She hit him over the head. "If you don't calm down, I'll give you something to scream about."

Varian spat in her face. "Go fuck yourself."

He didn't care who she was or who she used to be. She wasn't his friend. None of them were. They didn't seem to care about how mad he was or that he was making lots of noise. They were in the middle of nowhere and he had no one that knew where he was. His family was probably looking for some creep while his friends were the ones keeping him locked away.

Mary laughed. She pinched his nose as they dragged him through the house and to the bedroom. Not the one he'd been sleeping in. The other one. The one where he'd found Mary tied up in the closet.

Water was dripping from his soaked clothes, leaving behind a wet trail wherever they went. He was shaking, chilled down to the bone. As they put him on the bed, Padriac began stripping his clothes.

"Don't touch me." Varian hit him in the face.

Padriac hissed. He hit Varian in the shoulder. "You can't stay in these. You'll fucking freeze to death."

Padriac ripped the soaked shirt over Varian's head, not caring when he almost strangled Varian in the process. Varian choked and tried to twist away. He only helped Padriac get the shirt off. It was thrown into the hall and made a splat sound. Padriac then tried to pull off his shorts.

Well, they were Padriac's clothes to begin with.

But that wasn't the point.

Varian kicked and tried to stop him again, but he had Kacey and Mary's help. With their combined team work, they stripped him naked. He rolled over and flushed as he would basically put on display for them.

Mary whistled. "I'm jealous. You got to fool around with him and I could only listen."

Varian growled, but it didn't sound as menacing as he wanted it to. "You're disgusting."

She jumped onto the bed. She sat on her heels in front of him. Her short brown hair fell like a curtain across her face. She smiled sweetly—though it was a deadly kind of sweet. Varian's teeth ached just thinking about it.

She leaned down. "I heard how much you liked it. You were moaning so cutely. I wished I could have seen it when you came."

Varian was frozen once more when she was right in front of him. But he turned his head.

She gave a little chuckle. "Do you like me as much as you like them?"

She placed her hand on his hip. He jolted at the touch. It was icy and hot at the same time.

She tilted her head. She was reading him, watching his reaction, but she seemed to not get that he didn't want this. Or, rather, he wished that he didn't want this. Because that was the thing that he hated most about himself: his body.

It was the worst traitor of them all. Because as he tried to move away, tired to hide his face, his body was reacting to her touch like it had once reacted to Hazel's. Mary's hand drifted close to his groin, her fingers teasing the dip of his hip, hovering to see what he would do.

His stomach quaked. Quivering like it had never been touched by another person like this, his stomach and his lower abdomen kept moving. They were set on fire and in turn, his cock began to respond as well. He clenched his thighs, hoping that maybe would relieve some of the tension he was feeling, but it only made it worse.