Where The Heck Am I?

Sunday's POV

~DREAM~

What happened? Mum and dad were going to tell us something... Those three strangers... the wall... I shake the thought out of my head. I realise I am lying on the floor of a blood red cave. This can't be real...I think I'm sleeping.

I slowly stand up and look around I notice the ground slopes into a huge, dark hole. Where am I... In the distance I hear two voices talking, they were coming from the hole. I slowly move closer, making sure to not fall in.

"we have captured the prisoners, they are in the dungeon my lord" the first voice said nervously. I waited a second for the second voice. "VERY GOOD KELLI..." as soon as they spoke my hands flew to my ears. The voice felt like knifes were cutting the inside of my ear, blood ran down the side of my face. My eyes sting with tears I let out a scream.

"WE ARE NOT ALONE" the voice screeched again. I was in so much pain the world spun, and I dropped to my knees. "GO BACK TO SLEEP LITTLE LEGACY" the voice filled my ears. My vision when black and I felt myself fall to the dusty, red floor.

~END OF DREAM~

I shot up, breathing hard. Thank god it was just a dream I thought as I felt myself in my bed. I looked around cautiously I realised I wasn't in my bed, or even my room. I was in a sandstone and wood cabin thing, with bunkbeds lining the walls and a door probably to a bathroom and one hopefully leading outside.

In the corner of the room a fountain bubbled. The room smelt strangely like dad... oh god DAD...MUM... LUCAS!! Where are they... where am I. panicked, I swung my legs off the bad and stood up.

The world spun, I grabbed onto the bed I was just in and steadied myself. I had a horrible head ache. Slowly I took a step, pain shot up my leg. Once my leg stopped hurting as bad, I rushed to the door, which I hope leads outside.

Once my eyes adjusted to the harsh light, I looked at my surroundings. I was standing in a large circle of cabins, each different. The air smelt like strawberries.

Where the heck am I! I need to get out of here, I need to get home! As I wobble into the centre of the circle. I hear a voice behind me "wait, stop! you need to come with me" I turned around, standing there was a normal looking teenager but as a look down I saw that instead of legs he has goat hoofs.

I stood frozen in shock. The half goat half boy moved towards me and grabbed my hand. Panicked I swung my free hand and hit them right in the cheek. As soon as he let go of my arm I ran. I could see the forest ahead of me, I could see freedom. Suddenly I ran into something hard.

I fell back onto my butt. And slowly look up. I saw a kid a little older then Luke, but this kid was much bigger, covered in muscles. "Woah! Watch where you are going nerd!" she growled at me, I realised she had an American accent. "s-sorry..." before I could finish my sentence, I see something shinny in her hand.

It was a knife. I slowly stood up, I have to play it cool if I am to get away. "Hold on weren't you the girl that satyr brought in yesterday?". The girl tapped her chin and looked off in thought, this was my chance to escape.

The girl was in the way of the forest, I couldn't get past her she would stop me as soon as I took a step. I looked to my right and saw a really dark looking cabin away from the rest. It had burning green torches and the number 13 above the door.

I could run in there and lock the door. It was the best chance I had, then I can decide what to do next. The girl started talking again and I looked to her "wait a minute aren't you...." before she could finish, I had run in the direction of the cabin.

I could hear her shouting behind me, I looked behind me and saw the goat boy running too. I made it to the door of the cabin, opened the door, ran in, slammed it behind me and locked it. Tired I slid down it with my back against it.

I brought my knees to my chest and put my head of them. Tears streamed down my face, I started to sob. Where am I? where is mum, dad, Luke. What happened? A voice stopped my thoughts. "a-are you ok?" they asked, their voice soft.

I slowly look up to see a girl about Luke's age. The first thing I noticed were her eyes, they were grey like mums with tinges of green and blue. She was extremely pale with bright orange hair.

She was wearing mostly black, and she looked slightly like dads' friends Nico. "I-im fine. Sorry for umm bursting into your... cabin" i wipe the tears from my cheeks. "no problem my siblings are always coming in and out in a rush" she smiled.

Her siblings? "my names Rae!" she said happily, thrusting her hand forwards. I took it and she pulled me up. I looked at the door, I think that girl and goat guy stopped running after me.

"my names Sunday" I tell her as I look around the cabin. The cabin was warmer than I expected. Like the cabin I woke up in, this one had bunkbeds alone the wall. "do I know you...?" she asked, then it dawned on me, she was the girl I met in the library.

"Hey Rae, have you seen my..." I jump back as a girl literally comes out from the shadows. "...seen my jumper?" she asked. She looks over to where I was standing. "yeah I think it's on your bed Lexi." Rae pointed to the bunkbed beside her.

The girl who I assumed was Lexi nodded and looked at me "who are you?" she asked. "ummmm.." is all I can say, I really need to get out of here. Lexi looked at how I wobbled as I stood, wincing when I moved my leg. Lexi smiled kindly "you seem hurt... do you need help?" I said nothing, the world started spinning again. "Are you ok?" Rae asked, as she helped me sit down onto a bed.

"Lexi get a healer" Rae said looking over she shoulder to where Lexi was standing, she was gone. Before I could question it, she was right where she was before. This time she had another girl with her.

The girl had frizzy brown hair, blue eyes and she wore glasses. She ran over to me, I moved away from her on the bed. What am I doing! I scream in my head, I don't even know these people!

"it's ok I have medicine" the girl with glasses said. I froze "no I won't take medicine from strangers that appear out of nowhere!".

Lexi looked at Rae and spoke in a different language. They seemed to have an argument for a bit. Rae looked at me "Sunday you can trust me, you can trust Lexi and my friend Lou" she nods In the direction of the glasses girl.

I nod, and the glasses girl passes me a.... nugget? I ate it and immediately feeling better. "it's my every own ambrosia nugget" the girl said proudly. Suddenly there is a knock on the door, I freeze panicked. "Sunday! Are you in there? It's me Luke!" I jump up, that can't be him, can it?

I run to the door and swing it open, standing there was my big brother Luke. I ran at him and gave him a huge, and I cried. I know it was lame, but I just had to cry, I had to let out all my confusion, I was so glad to see him. Where the heck are we?

A/N

hey guys! I'm back sorry for the wait! I hoped you enjoyed the chapter and I'll see you next time. 

peace out,

piggy3000 the potato queen!