Umm Who Are You Guys?

Jason's POV:

Trees fly past the car window. Thoughts of our meeting with Reyna and the romans swam around my head. After Nico, Grover and Will left to get Percy and Annabeth in Australia, Piper, Leo, Calypso, Frank, Hazel and I went to tell Reyna.

After the meeting I got an Iris message from Chiron he told us about Percy and Annabeth being taken. We were all shocked, we were told their children were at camp. After informing Reyna we left for camp.

"Hey Jason, you alright man?" I turn to Leo. His eyes were on the road, it was his turn to drive. "Yeah, I'm just worried, what could have taken both Percy and Annabeth?" I asked looking back out the window.

"I know it's crazy! And now their kids are alone, stranded in a new world" Leo said staring at the road. Leo has grown up so much, he still has the messy hair and cheeky smile, but he has changed. We all have.

"Hey don't worry guys. Chiron said they are fine, and we'll see them soon" piper said, leaning in between our chairs. "What if they hate us?" Frank asked from the back seat. "I'm sure they won't Frank, especially if they are anything like their parents" Hazel said, placing a hand on his.

"I hope your right Hazel, they need all the help and support they can get" Calypso's voice echoed around the again silent car.

After a while Leo stopped the car, I looked out the window and I could see the great hill with Thalia's pine tree. We stepped out of the car and slowly walked up the hill. Chiron stood next to the tree waiting for us.

I reached the top first. "Ahh Jason my boy! Welcome back!" the centaur reached down to hug me. After welcoming everyone we walked down to the big house and sat around the Ping-Pong table.

Will, Grover and Nico were already there waiting for us. they looked tired and Will and Grover some bandages. We sat quietly waiting for Chiron to speak.

"Thank you all for coming" Chiron said, now in his wheelchair form. "I called you all here because Percy and Annabeth's kids need as much help they can get." We all nod in understanding. "This has been a huge shock for them. First they were attacked then their parents... well you know what happened."

We all nod grimly remembering when we got the news. Chiron looked off in deep thought. "Chiron are you ok?" piper asked from the chair next to me. "oh, yes... sorry I was thinking" Chiron said shaking his head.

"I thought it would be good for them to meet you" Chiron said, looking at us all. "Reyna! Could you go and get them" Chiron said, looking towards the doorway. I was surprised, why was Reyna here?

But when I turned around to the doorway, I saw a pale red-haired girl leaning on the door frame. She wore mostly black, has she been here the whole time?

"Sure Chiron, I'll be back!" she said turning. "WAIT!" I yelled after her. "I'll come with you" she shrugged, and we walked to the arena.

We walked in silence for a while. "Sooo... godly parent?" I said braking the awkward tension. "oh... um... hades?" she said looking forwards. I nodded and remained silence.

As we neared the arena Reyna stopped and turned to me. "Ok so look. I have archery in 5 minutes, would you mind bringing them to Chiron?" she asked, looking at her watch. "sure" I said.

As she walked away, she called over her shoulder "oh and just letting you know they can be quite...protective". And with that she was gone. I walked into the arena.

Fighting in the centre was two girls, one clearly more skilled then the other. One had dark brown hair and the other had jet-black hair. As I walked further into the arena, I saw a blonde-haired boy sitting in the stands, reading a book.