Yay! fighting and stuff

Amanda's POV:

The Hermes cabin was really crazy this morning, but when is it not. I know what you are thinking, you're probably thinking that I am a daughter of Hermes. Well sadly I am not, I am unclaimed. I've been at camp since I was 9, I've been here for 4 years and my 'parent' still hasn't claimed me.

"Hey Amanda, breakfast is soon" Sam said nudging my shoulder. Sam is our cabin leader, I've known him for ages. "Yeah, thanks Sam" I smile up at him for where I am sitting on my 'bed', it wasn't really a bed it was more of a sleeping mat.

Sam walked to the door of the cabin and turned so he was facing his cabin mates. "alright everybody" everyone kept talking and laughing. Sam rolled his eyes "ALRIGHT EVERYBODY!" that got everyone's attention.

"Breakfast is in 10 minutes. Then we have archery, then Pegasus flying, lunch, and then weapon training". Everyone groaned at the last one. "But don't forget, Capture the Flag is tonight". The room filled with laughter and cheers.

I slowly stand off the floor and went to the bathroom to get changed. I hate Capture the Flag. It's no fun, I hate using weapons. I quickly got changed and walked with the rest to the dining pavilion.

Archery and Pegasus flying went by in a flash. I walked to lunch with Sam, he was talking to me about his and the Athena cabin leaders battle plans for Capture the Flag. There was talk about legacies arriving at camp this morning. I didn't really care, I hate when people can just be liked because of their parents.

As I was leaving lunch to go to weapon training, Chiron trotted up to me. "Amanda, could you do something for me?" he asked. "of course, what is it?" Chiron had done so much for me over the years.

"I need you to show around some uh... new campers" "sure lead the way". Chiron lead me to the big house. I could see two people sitting on a chair. As I moved closer, I could tell it was a girl and a boy. They looked nervous. "Amanda, this is Sunday and Lucas" Chiron said, smiling. The girl stood up first "Sunday" she said smiling, she thrusted out her hand. I took it "nice to meet you".

I couldn't figure out who their godly parents where. The girl looked about 12, she had jet black hair and stormy grey eyes, possibly Athena. And the boy looked about 13 or 14, he had sandy blonde hair and green eyes, possibly Apollo.

The boy stood up "it's nice to meet you, you can call me Luke" he smiled. "Nice to meet you to" we stood awkwardly. "so, Amanda is going to show you around camp. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll see you at dinner". Chiron trotted off, the girl was staring at Chiron as he left.

I cleared my throat "so... any questions before we start?". The boy shook his head, I turned to the girl "you're a demigod, right?" she asked. "uh, yes I am" she looked me up and down "who's your godly parent?". Luke elbowed her in the side "Sunday you can't just ask someone that!". I let out a small laugh, "its ok" I look to Sunday "I don't know, I am unclaimed".

Sunday looked at me with her calculating eyes "what do you mean?". Dam I forgot they were new "well, when a new demigod comes to camp their parents claim them as theirs" I pause looking for the right words. "Sometimes the gods forget to claim their children, so we call them unclaimed". They stand there awkwardly, "so you ready for the tour". They both nod.

After I showed them around camp, we started walking to the dining area for dinner. They seemed really interested by the beach and Pegasus stables. We stopped outside of the entrance. "ok now remember after dinner, come to me and I'll explain capture the flag. Got it?" it felt weird ordering them around, we were close in age.

They nodded, "thanks for the tour" Sunday said with a smile. Before they walked in, I stopped them "your legacies, right? who are your parents?". Luke looked at me "Percy and Annabeth Jackson" then they walked off and sat at the Poseidontable.