Excuse Me?!

Its been a while since I've done of of these;

Disclaimer: All charters except Sunday, Lukas and other OC's belong to uncle Rick (Rick Riordan). I won plot, hope you enjoy!

Sunday's POV

I stood in shock as Amanda helped Luke up and sat him down near a tree. Why would she help him? Why is this Alex girl hurting Luke? I look over at Luke in worry, he was struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Finally, I get to fight you! I've been waiting so long for this" Alex said getting into what I assumed was an attacking stance. Amanda just rolled her eyes "let's get it over with".

Amanda reached up to her ears, what is she doing? She twists her earring, a sword appeared in her hand. I couldn't believe what just happened. It was a long, leaf shaped sword with a silver grip.

Alex wasted no time racing at Amanda. I couldn't help but look away as Alex swung her sword at Amanda. I looked back in surprise, Amanda had somehow dodged the blade.

Alex looked shocked "what!?". "Just because you haven't seen me fight, that doesn't mean I can't" Amanda said. Slashing at a shocked Alex. "I'm still gonna beat you!" Alex screeched.

Alex swung at Amanda many times, she was getting angry now. Amanda kept dodging, she made it look so easier. I wonder why she doesn't like fighting, she is so good at it. "Stop moving! Let me hit you!" Alex swung again at Amanda, this time Amanda couldn't dodge it.

"AMANDA!" I screamed. Amanda smiled at me, blood dripping from her arm. "it's ok Sunday she can't kill me! its just a game. She just wants to hurt me" I stare shocked at her, how is she ok!?

"Alex just give up! The game will be over soon" Amanda said blocking a strike with her sword. "NEVER! Nike always wins".

The fight went on for a while. I stood watching with shock. I was brought back to reality by the distant sound of a horn. The game had ended. Alex and Amanda stopped. "I guess no one won Alex" Amanda said, her sword disappeared.

Alex stood in shock. The dude holding me let go. Amanda walked over to Luke and fed him something. I walked over to Luke "you ok?" he looked better. Luke nodded. Amanda and I helped Luke up.

Amanda looked behind her shoulder "it was fun Alex, we should do it again sometime". "I'll get you one day" Alex muttered. We walked through the woods, cheers echoed off the trees.

People soon came into view they were celebrating. One person was being lifted up, a grey flag in their hand. "Luke!?" I could see Rae running through the crowd. "Are you ok!?" she stopped in front of us.

Amanda lay him on the ground "he should be fine, I gave him some ambrosia". Rae looked up at Amanda "what happened?". "Alex..." they shared a look of understanding.

"I need a medic!" Rae shouted, soon the girl with the curly hair and glasses came over. After Luke and Amanda were healed the cheering had died down. We were now walking back to camp. I looked to Luke "that was SO stupid of you! You got really hurt!".

"Better me them you! Mum and dad would have killed me if I let you get hurt" Luke hissed back. I opened my mouth to speak. Before I could a voice shouted, "EVERYONE STOP!" everyone turns to look at the tall figure of the daughter of Nike.

"What is it now Alex?" someone yelled from the crowd. "They attacked me!" Alex pointed a shaking finger at me and Luke. She had a huge cut down her arm. I was too shocked to say anything.

Amanda stood forwards "No they didn't! you attacked them!". The crowd erupted with chatter "it wouldn't be the first time", "sounds legit", "it's happened to me!". "everyone quiet!" the loud voice echoed around, silencing everyone.

Chiron stepped forwards "do you have evidence, Alex?". Alex dramatically pointed to the cut on her arm. "I was with them the whole time, Chiron" Amanda said glaring at Alex. "you said Alex attacked them?" everyone looked back at Amanda.

"Amanda brought a cut Luke to me after the game, they looked fresh from a fight" Rae stepped forwards. Alex looked angry "AND I BEAT THEM..." realisation dawned on her. "well.... T-they have been lying to us! They are too weak to be children on the great legendary heroes" whispers again started to ripple through the crowd.

"everyone..." before Chiron could finish, the crowd became deadly quiet. They all slowly turned to look at Luke and I. Well they were looking above us. Amanda and Rae stepped away from us.

Slowly everyone one bowed, even Alex. Confused, I look above me. floating above Luke and I's head was a symbol of a sea green owl. As it slowly disappeared Chiron spoke "Hail Sunday and Lucas Jackson! Children of Annabeth and Percy Jackson! Children of the sea and wisdom".

What just happened!?

A/N

yo yo yo bros! I'm back and with a new update for ya'll! sorry for the wait and yes I know this update is small but at least it is one! so I hope you enjoy it! I enjoy your comments so please comment!

Peace out my bros,

piggy3000 the potato queen!