Our Quest Has Begun? Oh great!

Luke's POV:

I stare blankly at the book in front of me, a big leather book labelled 'The Second Titan War'. Words swirled and danced around the page, my dyslexia is acting up again. Amanda told me that it's because my mind is 'hardwired' to read ancient Greek, but I don't have time to learn a dead language.

I hear voices from outside the cabin door. Tired, I don't bother looking up instead trying to focus on the mess of letters in front of me, failing miserably.

"...I know Rae! Its ok I'll try and get him out, we'll meet you there" I hear Sunday as the wooden door is opened. "Hey Luke!" she said, I could hear the bed creaked as she sat down. I answered with a "hmm?".

"Raes been trying to get your attention. The campfire singalong is starting soon. You need a break" Sunday's voice echoed around the silent cabin. Kids walked past the cabin their laughter filling my ears.

"I can't have a break until we have mum and dad back" I mumble staring at a picture on dads desk. The photo was of mum and dad both looking younger on a beach they are both soaking, their smiles so big. It had blue writing in the bottom corner "Happy 16thBirthday Seaweed Brain from your Wise girl".

"Luke..." Sunday stood up "... we can't help them if your so tired you can't even focus on a book!". She walked over to the side of the desk, picking up a broken watch. I know she is right, even though she is only 12 she is always right. "You need to have a break, and besides mum and dad wouldn't want you to be like this!".

"Well they didn't want us to know about this world either and look at us!" I looked up to my sisters stormy grey eyes. "Just have a rest! For me?" she pleaded, I stared at my sisters face, my eyes going in and out of focus.

"Ok fine! But tomorrow I am going back to my research" I slowly sat up looking at the framed picture one more time. "Come on we'll miss it!" Sunday yelled grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the cabin.

As soon as we stepped into the cool breeze I could tell something was wrong. There was a crowd of people looking at something. "Luke Sunday! Thank the gods!" Amanda ran up behind us "Quick Racheal is making a prophecy!".

We sprinted over to the crowd of people. We pushed our way to the front. Lying on the floor in the centre of the crowd was Rachel. I've only seen her once, but I know about the red headed profit.

Clouds of green flowed around her like snakes, her eyes glowed bright green. Everyone fell quiet when they heard the raspy voice of the oracle.

"A great darkness rises from its cave,

Two children of sea and wisdom,

Take hast to save what they most crave 

And dragged into a different life, they fall victim

Evils home must be revealed by lady of serpents,

With this evil's help, darkness must fall,

Once wronged by sea son, she repents,

Help children of sea and wisdom find their loved haul,

Three children must Journey south

The two children and the long unclaimed,

In five days enter the mountains cursed mouth,