The Date

SINCE WE WERE APART - Chapter 1

Johnny POV
Today is the two year anniversary of I and my girlfriend Mackenzie Zeigler.
Ever since I got together with her everything has been so good.
L- Johnny get ready or we'll be late for school.
J- Ughh!! Fine...
I was so excited to see Kenzie at school today.

Kenzie POV
It is my two year anniversary with Johnny today. I am so excited but there's something I need to tell him. *gets ready for school* *at school*
I am very popular at school. Everyone knows about Johnny and me.
All the girls wish to be with Johnny. It sorta makes me jealous but I know he'll never cheat on me. I see Johnny entering the hallway with Lauren, Hayden, Carson and Annie. I get butterflies seeing him.

Johnny POV
I see kenz waiting for me near her locker. OMG !! She was looking angelic.
I kiss her gently on the forehead and she kisses me on the cheek. Her touch makes me go wild!!
J- Hey! Happy two year anniversary.
K- Happy two year anniversary to you too.
We both laugh
J- Kenz..
K- What?
J- You look beautiful
K- Thanks
I could see that she was blushing. It made her look prettier than ever.
K- John I've tell you something.
J- What is it babe?
K- Not now. I'll tell you tonight, on our date.
J- Ohk..
What could it possibly be that Kenz couldn't tell me now?

Kenzie POV *home*
I am getting ready for my date with Johnny. I felt anxious and scared thinking about how he would react after hearing me out.
I wore a LBD (little black dress) with high heals and put light makeup on.

Maddie comes into my room.
M- You look pretty.
K- Thanks
M- So umm... have you told him yet??
K- No, but I'll tell him tonight. I just hope he doesn't get mad.
M- Ya, I hope so too. *at the date*
I see Johnny sitting on a chair, waiting for me. He looks up and smiles after looking at me. He was wearing a leather jacket and skinny ripped jeans. He looked good.
J- Hey! You look so pretty. I can't get my eyes off you.
K- You don't look so bad yourself.
We both laughed.
J- Here, I got something for you.
He takes out a small box from his pocket and hands it to me. I open it. It was a silver chain with a heart pendant on which "jenzie"  was engraved.  It had a picture of both if us inside it.
K- oh John! I love this.
I kids him on the cheek and he blushed. He looked so cute in that moment.
J- So, what is it that you wanted to tell me?
K- Oh, that.

Johnny POV
She hesitated when I asked her about it. I could see that she was hiding something from me.
J- What's it Kenz? I can see its bothering you.

Kenz POV
It was the moment of truth. I have to tell him.
K- Johnny, I .....