The Jealousy

SINCE WE WERE APART- Chapter 4

Kenzie POV
It’s been 5 months since I’ve met Johnny. We used to talk like all the time. It was going pretty well but Johnny started posting pics with some other girl called Nadia on social media. He even captioned one of them as ‘my gurl’. It broke my heart. I think he’s moved on and I don’t blame him after all I was the one who had to leave. I used to be very sad. I even stopped calling him or face timing.
He still calls and texts sometimes but I try to avoid them. It is my fault I should have never thought that long distance could work. I was very unhappy. There was this boy, Ashton who helped distract my mind from all of this drama. He goes to my Pittsburgh school and is very good looking. Obviously not more than John. I’ve never seen a person who look better than John. I am going back to LA. I have to talk to him. I called Lauren and I’m sure she’ll inform him about my arrival.

John POV
*Ziegler house*
I can’t believe Kenz is back even though it’s for a short time. It feels like forever since I last met her. I ring the bell and wait. My heart was beating faster than ever. I am finally about to see her. When see opens the door I couldn’t tell if she was happy to see me or not. She came out and I quickly hugged her as tightly as I could. But to my surprise she didn’t hug back. She was just standing there like a motionless rock.
J- I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!
K- Yeah.... me too.
J- Uhh... Kenz are you ok? Is something wrong?
I put my my hand on her cheek.
K- Yeah I ...
She removes her my hand.
K- I have to tell you something.
My heart was beating so fast as if it would pop out of my body. I was nervous.
J- W-what is it Kenz?
K- I-I am sorry John.......But we can’t do this anymore.
J-..... What do you think will happen next??
MORE IN NEXT CHAPTER!!
COMMENT FOR MORE!! <3