The Detention

SINCE WE WERE APART - Chapter 7
Kenzie POV
P- IN MY OFFICE! ALL OF YOU! RIGHT NOW! *Principal leaves*
Johnny was hurt.I wanted to help him but ...... I didn't. All I cared about was that Ashton was in trouble at the first day of school. I don't know what has gotten into me.

Johnny POV
Ashton would pay for this.
*Meanwhile a girl named Eva approached me.Everyone said she tripped once while watching me play a guitar*
E: Heyyy Johnyy ... *she was smiling weirdly* Where are you going ?
L : To the principal office ...
H: .... Wanna join ?
*I could see they were being sarcastic*
E: Uh um ... no I think I'd rather pass.
I could hear Carson and Annie laughing *We all went to the principal office*
The principal scolded us alot . We just stood there listening to him .
P: This is the first and last time someone has been hit in the school ! I want no nuisance else all of you are having detentions.
A:What ? I didn't even do anything !
In her entire student life , Annie didn't even get below As. Ofc , she was afraid of detention .
P: Double detention for you then , miss LeBlanc.
Annie was horrified *I remembered I had to practice music . I had started focusing on music since .... she left . Music was always by my side*

Lauren POV
Oh , this was not what I expected . It was true , I missed Jenzie .Everything was going wrong and everyone could see that except John , Kenz and that maniac of a person , Ashton .

MORE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER !
What do you think will happen next ?
COMMENT FOR MORE !!