The Breakup

SINCE WE WERE APART - Chapter 5
Johnny POV
What did she meant she couldn't do it anymore ? J: What are you talking about Kenzie ?
K:I ... I am breaking up with you.

Her words were like knives raised at my heart.She wasn't responding to my messages.What was wrong with her ?  J: What did I do ?
K: Oh nothing. You didn't do anything. It's just that it seems like you are better off without me with your new friends.
This was too much now.No one ever talked to me that rudely. I didn't even do anything.
J:What do you mean?You never called or face timed me . You never replied to my messages . Seems like YOU are pretty happy without me.
K: Oh yes ... I am.You have no idea how happy and free I feel.
This could not be true.Kenzie was never this mean.
Kenzie POV
This was enough.It was too much.I saw his pictures with Nadia.It was so heartbreaking that he pretended like he never knew anything.
*Ashton comes*
A:Hi Kenz, how are you ?
K:I'm great Ashton. *I hugged him*
J:Who is that ?
A:Hey ! I am Kenzie's b......
K:Boyfriend ! He's my boyfriend .
That was not true. He was my best friend.
A: Wh-?
Ashton almost fell down . His expression was hilarious.
K:C'mon Ashton , let's go.
Oh no . Maddie was standing at the staircase
Johnny POV
That was a lot to process.There was something seriously wrong with her.*I left* *Johnny's home*
L:What happened Johnny?How was Kenzie?What did she say?Tell me everything!
J: Oh .... who cares?She is better without me with her new boyfriend.
Who cares ..... huh?
L:What?Is this some kind of a joke?
J:You wish
Lauren used to be the biggest Jenzie shipper at school . I guess she need her time.
Kenzie POV
M: Hey Ashton.Can I talk to Kenzie for a moment ?
A: Yeah sure *Ashton leaves*
K:What do you want Maddie?
M:What was all that about?Are you crazy?
K:Oh. ... Please don't start it again.It's none of your business .He doesn't love me anymore.And I might have also ....... M:I might have also what ? Kenzie , YOU ARE TOO MUCH !

Yeah , it might be true.That I might have also developed feelings for someone too. Johnny would not be the only one to move on.

COMMENT FOR MORE !!