The Park

SINCE WE WERE APART - Chapter 8 *Next day*

Johnny POV
Yesterday was horrible. Kenzie was not the same anymore and her idiot boyfriend , I just couldn't tolerate him. Anyways, it was an off from school and I didn't have to see them today so I went to the park with Bentley and Lauren to lighten my mind.

L: So..... J:So what? *I turned towards her*
L:Are you sure you are over her?
J: *I didn't reply and turned forwards*

That's when I saw "her" .She was with Maliboo, her dog. I couldn't see Ashton around and that was great because he was intolerable.
L:John ... Uh I was wondering if you wanted some ice-cream?
J:Yeah sure.
My plan was simple. I'll just move away and wait for Lauren somewhere else.

Kenzie POV
Oh god! Why do we always end up at the same place? Thank god.. Ashton was out with his friends. My plan was simple.. I will just move away without making any conversation. *Johnny and Kenzie turn away* *Maliboo and Bentley run towards each other*

Oh no ! Maliboo was best friends with Bentley but this was not the right time to meet him. They started talking.Okay they were barking but they did talk... you know.
Johnny POV
J: Bentley.. C'mon. *I pulled him*
K: Maliboo.. Come lets go home *Kenzie pulled Maliboo* *Maliboo and Bentley pull Johnny and Kenzie and they collide*
I had my arms around her waist and she had her hands on my shoulder. Everything seemed frozen at that moment. We were looking into each other's eyes. *Kenzie pulls back*
K:W-We should go home. *Kenzie went away and Lauren returned*

Lauren POV
I gave Johnny his ice cream. Ok that was not my plan ... Okay maybe the ice-cream part was intentional. One thing was clear, Jenzie was meant to be and someone had to get them together. I know the perfect person who could help me.
L:Good job Bentley *whispering*
J:Did you say something?
L:No ... Right Bentley? *Bentley barks* *At school*

Maddie POV
The news was all over the school that Johnny and Ashton had a fight. I just wanted Kenzie to be happy. I thought she was happy with Johnny but... L:Uh hi... Maddie. Can I talk to you for a moment?