The Waiting

SINCE WE WERE APART- Chapter 3

John POV
It’s been 5 months since my girlfriend MacKenzie went to Pittsburgh. I miss her so much. Ever since she went their our relationship has been very different. She has got distant not only physically but also emotionally. It went well for the first three months. We used to text and talk like all the time and FaceTime every single day. But it has been different since the past two months. We barely talk now. It’s been a month since we last face timed. Our calls have been boring and if she ever replies to my texts by chance, she says that she’s busy. It’s like she’s putting no effort. Yet, I yearn to see her so much. There’s only one person who helps me feel less lonely. That person is my best friend.
Nadia(N)- Hey John.
No one calls me John except Kenz, my family and...
J- Oh, hi Nadia.
Nadia is my best friend. We hang like all the time in school and also at home. She lives very close to my house. She’s new to the school and has joined after Kenz left. She helped me get out of my loneliness and supports me whatsoever. We became friends instantly and our bond is very strong. She is not all like those petty girls who try to win my heart over. She’s different. She’s my best friend.
N- I love this picture of us from last night that you posted on your Instagram. It’s cute ... isn’t it?
J- It’s great.
*lauren comes*
L- Hey John. Hi Nadia.
She turns towards me.
L- Did you know Kenz is coming back today? It’s just for two days though. We should throw a party for her.
J- What!? She never told me that. I’m so excited to meet her. I’ll go tonight at her house to surprise her. Don’t tell her that pls.
L- As you say master.😂
I was so excited to see her after so long. It will be different now. We’ll meet, talk and everything would’ve be as before.

MORE IN NEXT CHAPTER!!
COMMENT FOR MORE!! <3

Ik boring chapter but there are lot of jaw dropping events in the upcoming chapters.. SO STAY TUNED