chapter 30- Break up songs and drunk kisses

kenzie's p.o.v

"THIS IS A SHOUTOUT TO MY EX! HEARD HE'S IN LOVE WITH SOME OTHER CHICK-"

"WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!"

"AND IF YOU'RE UNDER HIM YOU AINT GETTING OVER HIM-"

"THANK YOU NEXT-"

"I DONT NEED A MAN, IF IM LOVING YOU ITS CAUSE I CAN-"

The girls and I collapsed onto the bed breathless and giggling.
It was twelve at night and we had been jamming to breakup songs for the past three hours.

I'm so thankful that they always have my back. The breakup was hard for me but there was nothing that could make me feel better than stuffing donuts in my face and screaming breakup songs and dancing with my four girlfriends.

"Let's make this night even better." Brynn smirked, getting up and pulling three bottles of tequila out of her bag.

"Why'd you get bottles of tequila here idiot?" Lauren hissed.
Brynn smiles lazily,"Oh come on. Let's spark up this  party. Anyways your parents aren't home Lauren. What do you say guys?"

Everyone looked doubtful, but with a little encouragement from Brynn they gave in. Clearly, we were all in a funny and silly mood tonight.

Brynn offered me a bottle but I declined.
"Come on kenz, let loose a little." She winked.
"You don't have to drink if you don't want to Kenz but a little won't hurt." Ruby offered.

"Even I'm having some. Just let lose for once it'll be fine." Annie said.

I shrugged, taking a large swig of the liquid.

-

third person's p.o.v

"AND YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HE SAID TO ME!" Ruby squealed.
"What did he sayyy?" Lauren, drawled enthusiastically.
"HE SAID RUBY I THINK YOU NEED HAIR EXTENSIONS CAUSE YOUR HAIR IS AS SHORT AS YOU." She cackled causing all the other girls start laughing uncontrollably.

They were all completely buzzed and it was not a very pretty sight.

"GUYS I WANT MORE DORITOS." Kenzie whined loudly.
"Go get yourself some, I'm just going to tell these girls all about Mr. Joey Birlem." Brynn said loudly and all the girls let out an,"ooooh."

It was a rather comical sight.

Kenzie got up, her legs a little shaky but the alcohol making her feel fuzzy and excited.

She made her way downstairs to the kitchen feeling her way about in the darkness.
Suddenly she bumped into something and could tell that it was breathing.

She let out a loud shriek,"AHHH IT'S A GHOST!!"
A hand was quickly clamped over her mouth and the light was switched on.

Her eyes met with a pair of green eyes full of confusion.

"Oh Johnny it's just you. You scared me." She let out a giggle.

"Sheesh Kenz you scared me too. What are you doing here?" He frowned.
Kenz shrugged,"Came to get mah Doritos." She turned towards the cupboard, taking out a packet of cool ranch Doritos.

John eyed her suspiciously,
"Are you drunk?"

By that time, Kenzie had torn the packet open and was stuffing her mouth with nachos.

"Wow!" She exclaimed.
"What?" Johnny said alarmed, his eyes widening.
"I always told Brynn how green  your eyes are. They're so beautiful."  She stepped closer to him, making his back hit the counter.