Johnny Depp x Reader 2

I had a few messages saying to do a part two, so here goes!

Word Count: 767

You walked out of Johnny's trailer, still very flustered, closing the door behind you. You got your camera out and began photographing the set, as Johnny was getting his costume and makeup done.
After an hour or so, you figured you had enough photos of all the sets so went to grab a drink. You left the main studio and went behind the trailers. There was a small refreshments stand set up with tea, coffee and biscuits. Hmmm.. Yum! You began pouring yourself a drink when you felt a pair of arms wrap around you. You jumped, surprisingly without spilling any of your drink. You placed the cup down and turned around to see Johnny grinning at you with his arms around your waist. He was dressed as Sweeney and had dark hair with a streak of white through it.

"Hello Y/N." His rough, husky voice said.

"H- Hi." You stuttered, nervously. Johnny removed his hands from your waist and began pouring himself a cup of coffee, as if nothing had happened.

"I look stupid, don't I?" He asked you, breaking the silence.

"No! I think you look..." You turned to face him, running your fingers along the white streak, "Cute!"

"Cute? I'm supposed to be Sweeney bloody Todd, Y/N"

"You look great Johnny." You told him. Suddenly, an idea sprung to mind. "Hey Johnny?" You smirked at him.

"Hmm." He hummed, looking at you with confused eyes.

"Smile!" You lifted your camera and began taking photos of him.

"Y/N!" Johnny chuckled.

"What?" You giggled at him. Johnny reaches forwards and took your camera from you. He lifted it in the air, only just out of your reach. You jumped up at the camera, trying to grab it from him. "Johnny!" He just chuckled at your struggling.

"Fine!" He finally said and you stopped jumping. "But you have to do something for me first."

"Okay.." You said uneasily. He had a rotten smirk plastered across his expression and you didn't trust it.

"You have to kiss me." He said, his deep brown eyes staring into your E/C ones. You stood there, shocked. Johnny Depp just asked you to kiss him Y/N! Don't just stand there, kiss him! He brought his hand up to your face, his thumb gently stroking your soft, rosy cheeks. You could feel is warm breathing on your lips as your heads began to lean in closer to one another. Soon, your lips crashed into his. They were soft, which surprised you. He ran his tongue along your lips, asking for entrance. You generously obliged. You tried to fight for dominance over the kiss but Johnny won with ease. Your hands slowly travelled up his back and wound them into his dark hair. You pulled his hair slightly, earring  soft moan from him. Johnny hummed whilst kissing you, sending shivers through you. His hands were firmly wrapped around your waist, pulling your body closer to his. You could feel that his trousers were beginning to bulge and this made you smile into the kiss. Johnny slowly pulled away from you and nuzzled your nose together: a giggle releasing from your lips. "You're so beautiful, Y/N." Johnny whispered, looking directly into your eyes. You were certain that your smile was reaching both of your ears and that you must've looked like the Cheshire Cat! But that didn't matter. "I really like you, Y/N." He told you, still in the same whispery tone.

"I really like you too, Johnny." You responded, with the same tone.

"I don't understand how I-" Johnny began.

"Mr Depp!" A voice yelled. You quickly stepped away from Johnny and continued pouring your drink. "Ah! There you are." An older woman came around the corner of the trailers. "You a needed for a scene."

"Oh, right. Of course." Johnny responded, he smiled at the woman but his eyes were sad. He looked back longingly at you but you returned it with a look as if to say , go on! He gave you a sad smile and turned back to the lady. "One moment, please." Johnny asked the lady. She nodded and sighed, walking back in front of the trailers.
Once she was out of sight, Johnny turned back to you, grabbed you by the hand and said, "6pm. My trailer. Don't be late." He winked at you and placed a light, but meaningful, kiss on your cheek before heading back in front of the trailer, towards the studio.