1 - Elizabeth

A/N:
Hi there!
So as you may know, I watch and adore BBC Sherlock too!! Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss are epic screenwriters 😄
So, what's this? This is my go at a Sherlock fanfic as I recently rewatched all 4 series again ☺

ALSO, this book is set just after the situation with Moriarty at the pool - So more or less just after series 1 and going into series 2 😊😊😊

I also send my thanks to my RP partner as some of the storyline is based on an RP we did together ages and ages ago. 😄😄😄

This IS an OC story so I apologise if you were looking for an 'X Reader' fanfic however I should have a Sherlock oneshots book coming soon as well.

Updates on this book will literally be when I get the chance to update because 6th form is also keeping me busy so I apologise and hope you understand 😊

Other than that, I hope you guys enjoy! 😄😄😄

_____________________________

A woman with shoulder-length, brown hair, who looked no more than around twenty-seven, stepped out of the cab that had pulled up in front of a stunning, high-rise apartment building. It was called La Belle Vue (The Beautiful View). Thanking the driver with a twinkle in her blue eyes, she proceeded over to the entrance of the building.

She sauntered in through the door to the apartment block wearing her sable Reiss Roma belted leather coat, black handbag on her arm, and carrying her little suitcase in tow. A smile was on her face as she was living off the rest of the high that her last job had left her on. She saw the receptionist and smiled wider.

"Good morning, Mrs. Kaye, how are you?"

What were the chances of getting another job like the one she had just completed? She didn't know but every opportunity offered to her never failed to leave her with an adrenaline rush.

"Fine, thank you, Miss. Parrish - have you been anywhere nice?"

"Just been on a short retreat in Ireland. You know me - I love an accent." And the pay, she thought, definitely the pay.

"Oh, I love your bag - is that a Givenchy Antigona?"

"You know it."

"You know, if I had your job, I wouldn't be holed up here in this apartment block."

"Nonsense - it's a lovely apartment block! My job merely pays the rent and leaves a little extra money left over," She gave a wink as she continued to the lift.

"Oh, Miss. Parrish, what is it that you do again? I might consider changing jobs soon!"

She paused as the lift doors opened, turned to face the receptionist, then answered, "I thieve."

Mrs. Kaye chuckled, "That is a good one!"

"It is isn't it?" She gave a knowing smirk as the lift doors closed.

When she reached her apartment and headed in, she saw a man in a suit lying on her sofa as though he were sun tanning on an exotic beach. She couldn't fight back the next smile that reached her lips.

"Hello, Lizzie." The man with the thick Irish accent sang with a grin.

"You know I dislike that nickname, Jim."