3

I'm walking across the rooftops, jumping to another building across not far from the other. I need to get to Paris, but I'm going to get there my way. I begin to run quickly off the edge of the building with a sprint and a leap and a...!

I quickly shift into a Magpie! I soar over the building gently "Woaaah...long time no fly!" I scream. Jesus christ..i thought. it was terrifying, I wasn't used to flying very often. As I cautiously flap my wings I make the long trip across the channel to France. I've flown for ages, what it seems like days I finally arrive in France! It was a long journey, but I can now talk to Gellert when the meeting starts. It starts tomorrow. Giving me chance to get a grasp of these wizarding bastards and their ways in France.

I quickly shift back to my human state with my (H/C)(H/L) hair and my (E/C). People used to say I had the eyes of a doe and the lips of a barely-breathable fish..my lips ain't that big. I guess they just exaggerated because they look like they got their head slammed in a car door when they were little. I wouldn't be surprised. I walk out into the street, it's quite cold in Paris. I pull my cloak closer to my body whilst pulling my hood over my head. Sly (Y/N), Sly. I walk towards a shop, a pastry shop, taking a deep breath in I smell the chocolatey filled buns, the iced fingers and the gorgeous smell of croissants covered with strawberry jam! It was like heaven on earth! But I couldn't be distracted by Paris' delicious goodies. Walking past the shop with all my might I bump into someone. "Sorry! Sorry!" he mutters while regaining his posture and continued to jog off. Must be someone important, he was in a hurry and carrying what it seemed to be a heavy and large briefcase. Wait... Hang on a second. "Newt?!" It's Newt Scamander!! the writer of the fantastic beasts book! Wait. where did he go? I look down the street and he's gone...magic! I chuckle to myself.

I walk down the street for what it seemed forever and I come across a bridge and a cemetery which held a large coliseum. This is the one Gellert was talking about...it seems to be quite far from the main population of Paris. No wonder. I walked through the doors of the coliseum and it's huge! the walls are detailed and polished away smoothly like it hasn't aged a day. Yet, on the other hand, the floor isn't the same. the large rock stones used as stairs began to wear away and edges began to chip off and become shingle on the step below, this continued while I walked to the centre of the coliseum, a large circular disk stands in the middle, like a podium I would have assumed. I continued to walk around as my footsteps echoed throughout the hollow and empty building like with every footstep it could bounce off the walls and destroy the very fragile stone structure.