10

I land roughly on the rusty roof as I shift back to my human form.
My (H/C)(H/L) blowing in the wind as I look towards the direction of pére Lachaise cemetery.
Closing my eyes I feel the soothing air brush through my lashes and upon my rosy cheeks.
"I'm sorry gellert.. your going to get yourself killed.. even if you are one confident, sexy bastard."
I blabber on as a blush flutters onto my face like a pink butterfly.
I crouch beside the brick wall and sigh deeply.
"Then again who isnt sexy if they are a wizard mastermind looking to destroy humanity of both worlds of magical and
non..?" I rhetorically spoke to myself.
Getting to my feet, I brush off my dusty clothes.
"Fuckin' dusty ass building, I need to get myself an actual place.."
I quickly jog to the end of the roof and hop down onto the steel stairs and railings.
I walk down the stairs into the dark alleyway,turning to my left I see a tall dark figure.
'Just what I wanted,to be abused even more.' I thought.
I glare at the figure,my (e/c) orbs piercing through the shadows.
The figure emerges from the darkness,their dark leather robes billowing ever so gently in the crimson dusk.
"Fled back to your little crows nest?" It hisses lowly as their short white hair shimmers gold and bronze.
"Now who the f-" I turn towards them as they appeared in front of my face.
"Gellert!?" I say in a hushed tone as I embrace him tightly.
He wraps his arms around my (b/s) frame.
"I couldn't stand been away from my little kitten could I?" He grind devilishly as he picks me up as if I weighed nothing and shoved me against the wall roughly,I squeak out a moan of pleasure and pain.
I look into gellerts eyes as he nuzzles into my neck, my (H/C) hair swaying in front of my long (H/C) lashes.
His freezing fingers flutter under my shirt,sneaking under my waistband.