5

I rushed to my feet as grindelwald stepped onto the disk. I took a graceful Japanese-style bow before him.
"Rise my child." He spoke in a soft tone,pushing gently on my shoulder.
"Why did you come a day early?especially at dusk.." he mumbles down at me,as he looks in the opposing direction as the birds no longer soared and sung but the night approaches.
"I- I wanted to join your cause.. and because I have no where to stay in France." I spoke,looking into his heterochromian eyes. How blue and bright one is..yet it's sibling eye is darker than his personality..yet something bright lies beneath that endless void.
"Stay here with me then." He gave a friendly smile towards me,warm and friendly aura he gave off.
"I would like some company.." I shot back another friendly smile at him.
"Atleast it will be a little less lonely.." I blushed slightly as I hide my face with my (H/C) (H/L).
He sat down on one of the many rows of seats..he offered me a seat. Wait.offered me a seat?! The most feared wizard?! Not suspicious at all. I still took it.
I sat down next to him,twiddling my thumbs as he gently stares me down.
"I-er Mr grindelwald why are you so nice to me..? Your a very feared wizard yet your still gentle.." I continued to hide my face,staring at the thin beams on light that shadow across the floor.
He looked to where I was staring at and spoke up.
"Your not like others. Not a blood-thirsty, ravaging, soulless husk." His lips closed thinly, accompanied by his bleach,almost white moustache.
"We all have a past Mr Grindelwald. You of all people should know that.." I look back at him,his pale and sunken complexion agrees with his thin,white hair. His face is beautifully sculpted. Not like a monstrosity but like it was carved by angels.
He notices my staring and chuckles lightly,he approaches my cheek and whispers into my ear.
"Like what you see..?" His face grew a grin.almost sadistically.
"I- I no! I mean yes. I mean- ...fuck."I hang my head in my hands staring at the floor. He looks amused but saddened. Like a dissatisfied owl.
He slouches his forearms on his knees, looking over at me.
"Your cute when your embarrassed." He laughed and sat up straight. he didn't give me a chance to reply when...*maah*
I looked bright red as a tomato. He just kissed me on the fucking cheek?! The most feared fucking wizard of this era?!
"I- er Grindelwald erm c-care to explain..?" I stutter mildly as he one again slouched,touching his moustache as if he's thinking.. yet he spoke not a word Nor sound. I gave up a little I wouldn't get the truth out of this one. I rest my head lightly on his shoulder,without even consciously thinking about what he could do, I was fast asleep. Away with the fairies aswell as seeing a white haired one in my dreams.

•over 300+ views thank you!!•