2

*Character Talks to themselves*

I'm (Y/N). A wanted shapeshifter... I spend most of my time in the muggle world, I barely spend any time in my birth-world so I don't see any of my kind anymore. I don't exactly have any family or friends here, but...this man might be my friend if I join his cause...but why me? why now? have I been found out? Impossible. I can change my appearance to my advantage...it's not like anyone has seen my true form...have they?

^Back to Reality^

"And why me?" I say in a low tone. He shifts his weight silently as he stares at me straight in the eyes...Those eyes...Keep it together (Y/N) for god sake! I have to keep my ground If I am to be around him.

"You were running from them for a reason.not just because they wanted to kill you... if they wanted to kill you then maybe...just maybe you might be useful to my cause. He clears his throat, grabs my wrist and we suddenly disappear once again. We're back in the forest, but it's not burning...no villagers no one is around but us.
It's peaceful...but I'm standing in the middle of the woods, it's silent, and I'm standing with a murderer...? I quietly chuckle to myself. Wouldn't be the first time.

"I'll give you time to think it over. If your answer is yes, come to père lachaise cemetery in Paris in a few days."He mentions, I turn around and he was gone. "That was weird..even for me..." I say to myself. I walk over to the city I was staying in. Huge skyscrapers and people with the face of a dog's arse. I chuckle to myself once again while walking on the pavement. I enter an abandoned building in one of the many alleyways.

"Jesus it's decayed as much as that old woman down the street and Jesus Christ she is old."I walk over creaky floorboards and past so many broken walls. Asbestos has probably infested this place...better not to stay. Rooftop it is. I walk up to the rooftop and... it's a beautiful view! I guess you can enter a bloodbath and find a lost treasure. Suddenly a person flashed in mind. "Fine then Grindelwald, I'll join your damn cause," I say before drifting off into a peaceful slumber.
I wake up with a shine from the sun straight into my eyes."Christ that's bright!" I moan. I stand up and look out into the sunrise. I'm coming to Paris, Grindelwald whether you like it or not.