7

He realeases me from his grasp,I clutch my scalp as it was pulsating violently.
I look back at him in shock and stood up from the bench.
"I understand.." I mutter looking up at him below my brows.
"Welcome to my cause." He extends a hard towards me with a demonic grin.
I shook his hand and bowed before him. His grip was firm. Not like a pussywillows. Like a ginger shaking at his every action. A grip says a lot about a man. Gellert had a strong heart and mind.
"Thank you grindelwald."
He releases my hand that was clasped in his. He leans down towards my face,his fingers sliding across my jaw and stopping at my chin,tilting my face upwards. His face inches away from mine..
What am I thinking?! What is he going to do..?!
I shudder under his breath hitting my lips gently.
"G-grindelwald-?!"I whisper before I knew it his lips were against mine.
His lips were like a new world to an alien..they were soft.
I gently kiss him back as his arms snake around my waist,pulling me closer as if he could feel my heart beating out of my ribs.
Reaching up towards his head I lose my fingers in his silver hair. His hair is like velvet.
I notice his eyes were shut,like he was enjoying it. I cannot lie I was too. Kissing an infamous wizard? Are you taking the piss? It's like a dream except most of the time in story books..this tale never ends well..
I slowly close my lids while smooching him back,our lips clashing,attempting to claim dominance. He doesn't want to stop. Neither do I..I tend to get lost in romantic movies..but this..this is something new.something..powerful.
Suddenly hearing patterns of noises. gellert pulls away quickly,fast enough that the string of saliva broke quickly.
I quickly wipe my bottom lip from the spit. I hide my blush looking down at the floor as gellert quickly turns towards the door.
"A fucking c-cat?" I stutter looking up at the door from which the noises emitted from.
Grindelwald looked back at me and chuckled.
"Just a simple cat (Y/N)..are you blushing? Cute~"
I quickly turn away and sit down attempting to calm my rapid heartbeat from a steamy kiss with the man.
"This stays between us." He sits next to me,wrapping his arms around my shoulders,burying his face into my neck.
"Why? Are you wanting this to be a regular thing or some shit?" I look at his crispy white hair.
He chuckled into the crook of my neck as he muffle-mutters.
"I would like it to be."
My eyes widen. I was shocked at his words. He wants something....with me?
I would normally attempt to save myself a heart break but..holy shit gellert is one heck of an alpha Male.
Quickly turning out of his grip, I clash my lips into his once again,straddling gellert on the bench.His hands grasp my ass,pulling me closer to his hips as he moans into the kiss.
A blush flutters onto my face that shimmers scarlet.
I'm not gay.. am I..?
I couldn't give a shit. For gellert.. it would be worth being gay.
Do I truely love this man? Or is this just
a flurry of lust and passion combined with a series of flustered hormones?

im very sorry that I haven't posted for a very long time,I haven't had a fun jolly time with my family. I've had a few weeks attempting better writing. I hope I've improved! And I hope you like this chapter
Thanks for the 1K views!!•