8

Gellert pulls away slowly,our lips parted. I breathe heavily as I lay my forehead against his,grinning.
His grin was like a Cheshire's. It was intoxicating,holy fuck..
My hands travel up his delicate and dark garments.
"Why me of all the people you could have?" I breathlessly mutter at him.
"Because the entire population has individuality. But no one is the same."
He wraps his arms around my waist.
..the hell is he doin'?
I'm so lost in his heterochromia eyes I don't realise his hands carefully sliding up the back of my shirt.
"G-grindelwald! your hands are fucking freezing!" I blush heavily as I shudder at his gentle touch.
Gellert smirks as his lips brush against mine. The fucker is teasing me!
I bite his bottom lip, if he's going to tease me I'll tease him back.
Whilst straddling him I grind upon his lap,my knuckles turn white clutching onto his coat.
"G-grindelwald.." I blush,looking deep into his eyes.
"For fuck sake call me gellert..I want us to be closer..our relationships intertwined.."
I agree with him as I lean forwards into his lips, my hands reach up to his neck attempting to make our kiss deeper.
I succeeded.
His hands were quickly removed from my shirt and down the back of my trousers!
I moan into the kiss as my thighs tighten around his hips.
"Fuck.. gellert...I- are you being serious about us?" I whine lightly.
"If I wasn't I wouldn't want you so bad."
He grips my ass over my boxers tightly,his fingernails teasing at my waist-band.
"Sexy fucker.." I chuckle,sealing our lips once again.