Nurse Keith, at your assistance.

PIDGE'S P.O.V

          when I woke up, I was lying down sort of propped up by a tree. Keith was looking over me. "what happened?" I groaned as I began to get up. "wow, easy." Keith said, as he lightly pushed me back down on the floor. After we dissected the bird, you began to throw up constantly until you passed out from being so tired. It's better to stay propped up to stop the vomiting.

   "no..." I  said, getting up. "we need to get up there. we lost a lot of time since that bird picked all our work apart. we need to work." I insisted, getting on my feet. keith still had an uncertain look on his face. he cringed as if he were waiting for me to vomit. " Keith, I'm fine," I said, giving him a reassuring smile.

     Now, this was VERY bad timing, (I blame my body and my sense of stubbornness) but right after he finally gave in, I started throwing up again. "OH GOD, PIDGE!" Keith yelled as he sat me down again. "see? What'd I tell you? you can't go back up there."

 KEITH'S P.O.V

   I told Pidge to stay put and I'd be back in a minute, and I went up to the tree house ( now known as the barf-house🤢) and got all the pieces of tech needed to make the, well everything now, thanks to that stupid space-bird.

    once I got back to pidge we started on the building. of course, every thirty minutes or so she would run over and barf again ( I mean really, she had nothing left in her stomach.) we worked all day, with some brief breaks in between, and pidge was absolutely exhausted. so, after a dinner of berries (again) we sat down under a tree when pidge took out a science book. " wanna read every other page?" I asked, looking down at her. "sure" she said. she scooted closer to me and snuggled up close. (chapter cover ref.)  

PIDGE'S P.O.V

       After about thirty minutes of back and forth page reading, we were halfway through the book. I finished reading a page aloud and waited for a minute for Keith to read. "Keith?" I said softly. I looked up at him from where I was snuggling under his shoulder.  he had fallen asleep. I let out a soft chuckle and kissed his forehead. 

    "Keith?" I said, looking at him. "I don't know if you can hear me, but I just wanna say, thanks for taking care of me. I don't only mean today; this whole time. I would've died countless times on this planet, and on all the others. I rely on you. and it always seems that when I need you most, you're always right on time. And the truth is, for a while, I've kind of had this thing for you. and, well, I feel like this mishap of landing on this planet together was meant to happen. and I'm glad it's you. I love you, Keith." I said although I knew that he couldn't hear me. 

   I snuggled down next to him ready to go to sleep. "I love you too, pidge." I jumped. "I'm glad it was you too." I looked up and met his eyes. my thought process was pretty much broken at this point. He then pulled me in and kissed me. I had no idea what was happening until I realized I was kissing back. 

    thanks so much for reading this guys, sorry it took so long. I hope you enjoyed it, and all the other chapters to come.  hope you have a fabulous rest of the week. I'm open to any suggestions, so just give any of those in the comments. happy Wednesday!      

                                            -