deadly romantic volcano walks

HEY GUYS! I JUST WANNA SAY, IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT CONFUSION OF ME POSTING THS CHAPTER LAST WEEK, I WAS TRYING TO SAVE MY WORK, BUT I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED IT, SO... MY BAD. ALSO, I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT HAVING ABIT MORE THAN 200 READS! IM SO THANKFUL, AND SO I HOPE YOU LIKE HIS CHAPTER =D.     - lieseyo

KEITH'S P.O.V

I woke up in the morning to see pidge still leaning on my shoulder, smiling in her sleep. I decided not to get up just yet, so I could think about last night. then it hit me. "LAST NIGHT! THE NIGHT WHEN PIDGE CONFESSED HER FEELINGS TO ME, THINKING I WAS ASLEEP, AND THEN... " my thought process was reloading last night's memories. I grinned.

      "what's so funny?" pidge asked tiredly, looking up at me. "hey. you're awake." I said, looking down at her with a soft smile. "you were grinning." Pidge said, refusing to let go of that small detail. "why?" she looked at me with a curious look. "well," I began, looking away. "last night..." I said, smiling. "HEY! THAT WASN'T FAIR!" pidge yelled, giggling. "I thought you were asleep!" she said, crossing her arms. "OHHH," I said, overdramatically. "SO YOU'RE SAYING YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO KNOW THAT YOU LOVE ME!"  we both laughed at this, knowing we would remember this moment for years to come.

PIDGE'S P.O.V

 After we looked for breakfast. ( I'm getting skinnier since I practically threw up my whole stomach. plus I was only eating berries, to begin with.) we kept working on the satellite. " I don't get it." Keith said to me. "when we were all separated, and you landed on that junk planet, you easily got a signal to Allura. what makes this time any different?" "well," I said, looking over to him. "I had a bunch of scrap junk to work with. along with the green lion to power it up."

     This question brought a new worry into the mix. "how will we power the satellite?"  we pondered this for a few minutes when I remembered something; our jetpacks. "we could use our jetpack batteries and other materials to power it." I suggested. "wouldn't we need to reform some of the metals? how would we do that?" Keith asked, putting down his tools. "there was that volcano near the lake we crashed in. maybe we could get some lava from there?" I suggested. " ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Keith yelled, in a serious tone. "that's way too dangerous. I can't lose you."

KEITH'S P.O.V

        next thing I knew, I was tying knots around me and pidge's waists to a strong boulder to climb down slowly into the volcano. I know, I know. "what happened to 'absolutely not!"? what happened to ' that's way too dangerous. I can't lose you.'? huh? HUH?!?" well, I have no other excuse to say, accept, when you love someone, it's hard to disagree with them.

     We started climbing down until we were a few feet from the surface of the lava, and we started scooping it up with the metal we made into buckets. ( I KNOW ITS UNLIKELY THAT THAT WOULD WORK, JUST BEAR WITH ME.) "this should be enough lava to last us,"  Pidge said, looking over to me. "do you think so?" "Yeah," I replied, looking into our buckets. "That should be enough." we started to climb up when pidge's foot slipped and she skidded down. "PIDGE!" I yelled, looking behind me.  Fortunately,  she lifted her feet and held onto the rope for dear life.

  "I'm ok! I'm ok." pidge said, before I could freak out any more. we continued to climb up the volcano. we finally reached the top of the volcano with no lava spilling from our buckets. We stood on the top of the Volcano, looking at the rest of the planet.

" I never realized how beautiful this planet is." Pidge said, looking to me. "yeah." I said, putting my arm around her. "it sure is." just then, I heard a crack in the ground, and the surface of the volcano gave in, and we fell in. 

HAHAHAHAHA! CLIFFHANGER! SORRY GUYS, I WILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER ON MONDAY INSTEAD OF WEDNESDAY TO EASE YOUR PAIN. I DO CLIFFHANGERS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS. HAVE A GOOD REST OF THE WEEK! =D