Stay - Devanté Swing

"Hey bitch" I sighed walking in my room seeing my best friend Dionne sitting at my vanity. "Hey girl, I been here an hour waiting for your ass to get back. Where were you?" she replied sneaking a glance at me while applying my brown colored Mac lipstick.

I walked over snatching it from her hand. "Excuse me Dee, give me my shit. I don't know where you're lips been." I said grabbing the lipstick out of her hand playfully.

"And I was at work, where your ass shoulda been. You know we had a shift today." I continued cutting my eyes at her. " I'm sorry bitch, I was at Omar's house you know how he gets when I try to leave", she chuckled pulling down her booty shorts as she stood up.

"His crazy ass" I scoffed checking my beeping pager, seeing the number I knew it was my friend Amber. "Leave my baby alone, he treats me good and he got that good dick" she laughed hitting me on my shoulder. "Mm.. whatever, dick ain't everything in a relationship, wit his bipolar ass." I replied picking up the phone calling Amber back.

Me: Hello?

Amb: Hey Girl, Elgin is having a party tonight, you tryna go?

Me: You know I hate parties girl, plus I just got off work, I'm tired as fuck. ( Dionne snatched the phone out my hand) Who gon be there girl? Pac & them coming?

Amb: I don't know about Pac, but Devanté, Dalvin, JoJo and K-Ci are coming, she squealed

Me: You said Devanté gon be there? Yeah bitch we going, let me find an outfit, we in there like swimwear

Amb: Your corny ass & I thought you was tired. You heard Devanté name and you woke right up

Me: You know that's my nigga, he just don't know it yet. I gotta make sure no fast ass girls pushing up on my baby. That's my job

I looked over at Dee and she was shaking her head while looking through my closet for something for us to wear.

Amb: Aight girl, I'll see y'all there, she replied giving me Elgin's address and hanging up.

After hanging up I immediately started hauling ass to get ready. I had to shower, do my make up and my hair. I didn't want to show up to the joint stanking and smelling like chicken grease.

After doing my hair in a Moesha inspired hairdo, I beat my face to the T' couldn't take no chances, especially since I knew De's fine ass was gonna be there. After that was done, I put on my outfit.

It consisted of a red leather mini skirt with side slits on either side, a red corset top that laced up across my breasts and my leather ankle boots. I checked myself in the mirror and ya girl was looking fly.

"Damn baby mama, you look like a damn meal, forget a snack! That's my sis!" Dee said looking me up and down as she walked out the bathroom. She looked nice too, her shoulder length microbraids shined in the light and she had on a green snakeskin mini dress and black block heels. "You look cute too, girl! Courtesy of my closet" I giggled tapping her on her butt. "But let's go, Ambers paging me."

We walked down the street and around the corner to Elgin's house and the place was packed. It was hot as hell in there too and I IMMEDIATELY regretted wearing leather. Dionne saw Omar and she gave me a little kiss on the cheek before rushed off to dance with her boo.

I spotted Amber talking to Elgin and walked over giving them both hugs. "Hey amb, you look nice sis" I said taking in her outfit, a Karl Kani crop tee, some high waist jeans and leather boots.

" Damn Cass, you look fly as shit. I hope you enjoying the party and whatnot," Elgin said as he released me from his arms. I started to reply, but when I looked over his shoulder I saw those hazels eyes looking right at me, or should I say through me.

Devanté was staring at me while taking a sip of what looked like Hennessy from his cup. Boy, did he look good as fuck. He had on some black baggy jeans with a black nike shirt, a red leather vest and some husky ass doc martens on his feet.

The dim lights at the party radiated off his earrings making them shine in the light. K-Ci was talking his ear off and he was pretending to be interested but I saw his eyes looking my body up and down and I shivered feeling naked. "Excuse me Elgin" I said walking around him towards De.

He saw me approaching and licked his lips, keeping his gaze on me & I felt like I was in a trance. "Hey De" I said looking up at him feeling shy under his intense gaze.

"Why you acting shy baby girl, give me a hug." He said in that deep panty soaking voice, engulfing me in his long taunt arms. I smiled inhaling his scent.

He smelled expensive, but I stopped cause I didn't wanna come off weird. " so you tryna match my fly, huh?" He asked taking another look at my outfit. " Nope, we just got lucky this is just something I threw on" I lied.

I knew De would wear red, every time I've seen him at a party he always did, I figured today wouldn't be any different. I planned this but I wasn't gonna let him know that.

"Well you look good as fuck Cass " he said hugging me again this time his hands were on my waist inching towards my butt. "Actually, let's dance girl" he said as the lyrics to 'I Wanna Be Your Man' by Zapp & Roger invaded my eardrums.

My insides were doing flip flops, I wanted to scream, I was so excited. "Okay, cmon". I reached to grab his hand and accidentally ended up reaching for the seat of his pants, grazing his dick. My face turned red and De laughed.

"If you want to feel my swing, all you gotta do is ask Cass." He said grabbing my hand. I was thankful for the throng of dancers around us because nobody saw what happened.

"C'mon boy" I replied rolling my eyes as we started
swaying to the music. De couldn't really dance, so he looked awkward even though we were basically doing a basic two step.

He almost looked like a limp string bean but I didn't say anything, I just melted in his arms, at least he was trying.

His hands roamed down my body and he leaned down to kiss me. His pink lips were so fluffy and soft, I felt like I was on cloud 9. Before I knew what was happening I was being dragged down the hallway to an empty bedroom.

Devanté walked us towards the bed and sat down dragging me on his lap so that sitting on him but I could still see his face. "You're so gorgeous Cassandra" He said stroking my cheek. De nuzzled his nose in the side of my neck and I sighed as I felt his warm lips start sucking, licking and biting against it.

I sighed in contentment, my eyes rolling up towards the ceiling. Out of my peripheral I saw the clock on the wall. It's 4 am?! My eyes nearly popped outta my head. My momma was gonna beat my ass. Where did the time go?!

As I came out of my daze I realized De was sliding his fingers up my skirt. "De... I... I have to go...It's late I'm gonna be in so much trouble" I panted between words trying to keep myself together but his fingers kept strumming away.

"But baby, I can make you feel good if you stay for a little while" He replied smiling before pulling off my skirt,  and ducking his head between my moistened thighs.

____________________________________
Hi, guys! I'm new to writing so hopefully you guys enjoy this. I want to dedicate this book & this chapter to DSwingsPlayThing  . She was one of my favorite Wattpad authors and I will miss her greatly. Any feedback on the imagine or my writing style is greatly appreciated 💖 - Kashahnah