YOU - Omar Epps

( Omar was such a daddy 😍😍😍)
____________________________________

"Go Malik, You can do it baby!" I yelled jumping up and down on the bleachers at the Columbus University track meet. He looked up following my voice and he winked at me, mouthing I love you. I smiled & mouthed it back at him, blowing him a kiss.

It was hot as hell today & I could feel my freshly pressed hair start to puff up and revert back to it's natural state. "Damn girl, Malik look good out there" my best friend Joelle said as we watched my boyfriend run as if his life depended on it around the track.

My baby Malik Williams was a track star at our college. He was smart and he attended the university on a full track scholarship. Not only was he sexy and educated, Malik was damn good at what he did.

All the girls at school came out to support him at every meet, showcasing their adoration for him. "Bitch what? I know he look good. Keep your eyeballs to yourself" I joked jabbing her in her side turning back to watch what was going on at the meet.

Malik was on his last lap and was neck in neck with a runner from Hillman University. I could tell he was tired but was refusing to give up because he didn't want to let his school down.

I took off Malik's track jacket and wrapped it around my waist, I wanted these thirsty heffas to know that he was my man but I wasn't about to die from heatstroke to prove that.

"Girl you know I'm playing, Malik is a fine piece of dark chocolate but I'm happy with Dalvin. I look occasionally, but you know he's all yours. But damn! You can't help but admire him, your man is sexy." She replied.

Dalvin Degrate was Joelle's boo. He was a  fine specimen of a man attending the school on a Basketball scholarship, who just so happened to be best friends with my boyfriend. Joelle was waving her CU flag banner like a crazy person as Malik was the first to cross the line.

"THATS MY BABY!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, hugging Joelle as we jumped up and down celebrating his win. I ran down the steps towards the field and jumped into my boyfriends arms as he breathed heavily trying to catch his breath. "I'm so proud of you baby" I said caressing his face and planting a kiss on his lips.

I looked at him marveling at his beauty. That smooth hershey chocolate skin, the piercing brown eyes, firm chiseled chest, those plump soft lips and his big ears, my baby was a snack. He grinned at me like he knew what I was thinking and placed multiple pecks on my lips, spinning me around.

When he placed me back on the ground, he guzzled the water I handed him and  looked  down at me. "Thanks babe. I really tried, I thought he had me but I was on my Jesse Owens shit." He replied taking his damp sweaty shirt and tossing it at me.

"Ewww Malik, come on. I'm not tryna have your sweat all over me" I squealed dodging it as it fell on his gym bag. "That's not what you were saying last night when I was dripping sweat on you. I was giving you that work" He laughed as he sat down on the bench switching his cleats to sneakers.

I blushed thinking about last nights events and started to reply until I felt hands grab me. I nearly jumped out my skin as Dalvin & Joelle laughed appearing beside me.

"What's up sis." Dalvin chuckled giving me a hug. Yo Malik, you did that shit out there bro. I was proud of you. Them Hillman niggas was mad as all fuck, talking about you cheated and shit." He laughed shaking his head.

" They retarded, like how you cheat at running my nigga? Either you fast or you not." Dal continued his rant dapping him up.

"Ion't know man, I did my best though, I don't care about the bullshit they talking about. I know I did that shit. And I beat my fastest time yet." Malik said waving off the negativity and grabbing his gym bag as we walked across the field back towards campus.

Students, Professors, Fans and Parents congratulated him as we walked across. He took the praise modestly nodding thank you's at the student body as he slid his arm securely around my waist. That's one thing I loved about him.

He was the best runner at school but he was never cocky about it. He was always so sweet and down to earth no matter who he was talking to. A random girl walked up to us wearing  a CU shirt and a skirt so short, you could almost see her snatch.

I won't lie, she was pretty but I still wrinkled up my nose at her. As soon as she approached it smelled fishy.

"Hey Malik. I haven't seen you around in a while " she cooed rubbing his arm. I looked at Joelle, seeing her already looking at me & raised my eyebrow. I know this bitch sees me standing here. We all looked at Malik expectantly, awaiting his response.

"I been around. You see me in Environmental studies everyday Penelope." he said dryly. Excuse me though , I tryna spend time with my girl" he said removing her hand from his arm. She looked me up and down and giggled.

"Something funny bitch? Besides the smell of your rank ass pussy. You're in college now, you should know how to wash your stank ass. My boyfriend said he's tryna spend time with me, you need to take your ass on" I said staring at her daring her to try me.

"Whatever, I'll see you around Malik" she said looking embarrassed walking off as Dalvin and Malik snickered. "Yeah ho, you better keep stepping and if I see you around him again, imma beat your ass. Try me....And take a bath bitch" I scoffed, putting my poofy hair in a ponytail. She rolled her eyes and kept walking.

"Damn bae, you ain't have to do her like that, You know I only got eyes for you anyway. We been together since 7th grade and I'm not letting you go for nobody.

You been with me through all my highs and lows girl. I'm not gonna mess that up for a random chicken head." Malik said kissing me on the side of my neck and I giggled.

"You're so sweet baby. I love you." I said pecking him on the lips. "I love you too" he answered kissing my nose. "Why don't you kiss me on my nose Dalvin?" Joelle asked watching us and Dal looked at her like she was crazy.

"Yeah aight, come here baby" Dalvin smiles pulling her close. Joelle leaned in and Dalvin licked her on the nose. "DALVIN"!!! She screeched and we all started laughing except Joelle. "Come on, let's go eat baby.

I know you gotta be hungry from all that running today" I said grabbing Malik's hand as we approached the car.

"What you want for dinner?" I continued as he threw his bag in.

"You" he grinned as he tucked a frizzy curl behind my ear. "I think that can be arranged". I replied smashing our lips together.