Episode 1

Dragonstone

Walder Frey: You're wondering why I brought you all here. After all, we just had a feast. Since when does old Walder give two feasts in a single fortnight? Well, it's no good being Lord of the Riverlands if you can't celebrate with your family, that's what I say! I've gathered every Frey that means anything so that I can tell you my plans for this Great House, now that winter has come. But first...a toast!

House Frey: Aye!

Walder Frey: No more of that Dornish horse-piss! This is the finest Arbor Gold. Proper wine for proper heroes!

House Frey: Hear, hear!

Walder Frey: Stand together!

House Frey: Stand together!

Walder Frey: (to Kitty Frey) Not you. I'm not wasting good wine on a damn woman. (to his men) Maybe I'm not the most pleasant man, I'll admit it. But I'm proud of you lot. You're my family. The men who helped me slaughter the Starks at the Red Wedding. Yes, yes. Cheer. Brave men, all of you. Butchered a woman, pregnant with her baby. Cut the throat of a mother of five. Slaughtered your guests after inviting them into your home. But... you didn't slaughter every one of the Starks. No, no- that was your mistake. You should've ripped them all out, root and stem! Leave one wolf alive, and the sheep are never safe. (they all drop dead then Arya takes off Walder Freys face)

Arya Stark: (to Kitty Frey) When people ask you what happened here, tell them the North remembers. Tell them winter came for House Frey.

Jon Snow: You are my sister, but I am King, now.

Sansa Stark: Will you start wearing a crown?

Jon Snow: When you question my decisions in front of the other Lords and Ladies, you undermine me!

Sansa Stark: So I can't question your decisions anymore?!

Jon Snow: Of course you can! But-

Sansa Stark: Joffrey never let anyone question his authority. You think he was a good King?

Jon Snow: Do you think I'm Joffrey?

Sansa Stark: You're as far from Joffrey as anyone I've ever met. 

Jon Snow: Thank you.

Sansa Stark: You're good at this, you know.

Jon Snow: At what?

Sansa Stark: At ruling.

Jon Snow: No.

Sansa Stark: You are! You are. They respect you, they really do, but... Why are you laughing?

Jon Snow: What did Father use to say? "Everything before the word 'but' is horse-shit."

Sansa Stark: He never said that to me.

Jon Snow: No. No, he never cursed in front of his girls.

Sansa Stark: Because he was trying to protect us. He never wanted us to see how dirty the world really is, but... Father couldn't protect me, and neither could you. So stop trying.

Jon Snow: All right. I'll stop trying to protect you, and you stop trying to undermine me.

Sansa Stark: I'm not trying to undermine you! You have to be smarter than Father. You need to be smarter than Robb. I loved them, I miss them both, but they made stupid mistakes, and they lost their heads for it!

Jon Snow: And how should I be smarter? By listening to you?

Sansa Stark: Would that be so terrible?