Episode 4

The Spoils of War

Arya Stark: Do I have to call you "Lady Stark" now?

Sansa Stark: Yes. You shouldn't have run from the guards.

Arya Stark: I didn't run. You need better guards. It suits you: Lady Stark. Jon left you in charge?

Sansa Stark: He did. I hope he comes back soon. I remember how happy he was to see me. When he sees you, his heart will probably stop.

Arya Stark: It doesn't look like him. Should've been carved by someone who knew his face.

Sansa Stark: Everyone who knew his face is dead.

Arya Stark: We're not. They say you killed Joffrey. Did you?

Sansa Stark: I wish I had.

Arya Stark: Me, too. I was angry when I heard someone else had done it. However long my list got, he was always first.

Sansa Stark: Your list?

Arya Stark: Of people I'm going to kill.

Sansa Stark: How did you get back to Winterfell?

Arya Stark: It's a long story. I imagine yours is, too. 

Sansa Stark: Yes. And not a very pleasant one.

Arya Stark: Mine, neither. But our stories aren't over yet.

Sansa Stark: No, they're not.

Jon Snow: The Children of the Forest made these.

Daenerys Targaryen: When?

Jon Snow: A very long time ago.

Daenerys Targaryen: They were right here, standing right where we're standing, before there were Targaryens or Starks or Lannisters. Maybe even before there were men. 

Jon Snow: No. They were here together. The Children and the First Men.

Daenerys Targaryen: Doing what? Fighting each other?

Jon Snow: They fought together, against their common enemy, despite their differences, despite their suspicions...together. We need to do the same if we're going to survive, 'cause the enemy is real. It's always been real.

Daenerys Targaryen: And you say you can't defeat them without my armies and my dragons?

Jon Snow: No, I don't think I can.

Daenerys Targaryen: I will fight for you. I will fight for the North...when you bend the knee.

Jon Snow: My people won't accept a southern ruler, not after everything they've suffered.

Daenerys Targaryen: They will if their King does. They chose you to lead them, they chose you to protect them. Isn't their survival more important than your pride?

Davos Seaworth: You'll want to discuss this amongst yourselves. Perhaps... 

Daenerys Targaryen: You will stay! All my allies are gone. They've been taken from me while I've been sitting here on this island.

Tyrion Lannister: You still have the largest army.

Daenerys Targaryen: Who won't be able to eat because Cersei has taken all the food from the Reach!

Tyrion Lannister: Call Grey Worm and the Unsullied back. We still have enough ships to ferry the Dothraki to the mainland. Commit to the blockade of King's Landing. We still have a plan, it's the right plan.

Daenerys Targaryen: The right plan? Your strategy has lost us Dorne, the Iron Islands and the Reach!

Tyrion Lannister: If I have underestimated our enemies...