Chapter 6 -Hearing

Y/N POV

1 week later

The door to the court opened as I made my way inside with two female officers on my either side.

I looked past me and noticed the Jeons sitting.
Their once kind eyes now seethed with exasperation as they stared at me. Next to them was Jungkook,His eyes burning like embers in a flame as he glared at me.
I quickly looked down and made my way to the trial box.

Yes  after Junghyun's death the Jeons filed a case against me blaming me for the accident.
Yes blaming..
The accident wasn't my fault...

Flashback
"Its ok. Don't panic."Junghyun calmed me as i brought the car to a halt.
"Let me drive,okay" he said softly
Junghyun knew about my past and he knew why i panicked and the car got out of control.
I nodded and got out of the car
"Sorry sorry sorry" we were interrupted by a man who came running towards us. He was the truck driver.
"Its ok ,be careful next time." Junghyun said as we switched places.
The man smiled and made his way back to the his truck .
Junghyun started the engine and we drove off..
Much to our chagrin a cat appeared in front of our car.
"Watch out" I shouted
Junghyun turned the steering and the car veered off the road flipping upside down

Flashback over

I was brought out of my thoughts by a loud bang

"Settle down everyone" the Judge ordered and everyone took their seats.

Thank-you
Don't forget to vote and share
Shabiha :)