Chapter 7 - Broad and Wide

Y/N POV

"Settle down everyone." The Judge ordered and everyone took their seats.
"Your Honour,May I speak now"A voice echoed in the room.
"Yes you may"Judge replied
"I am Lawyer Seokjin and I will be speaking on the behalf of Jeons."
I looked up to meet a pair of dark eyes , I took in his appearance.
Th voice belonged to a  tall man who must be in his late 20's .He wore a black gown which rested on his broad and wide shoulders.He had a classical handsome face with very very full lips,If not a lawyer he would easily have been an actor .
"Miss y/n?" He waved his hands in front of me standing all sturdy .

"Miss y/n, I will ask some questions from you. Can you swear that you will not lie." He stated
"Yes" i said
"So tell me,you were present inside the car along with junghyun,Right?"
I nodded
"Weren't you looking on the road , Where were you actually lost that you lost control and the car flipped ?"he asked raising his eyebrows.
"It wasn't me." My voice coming out as whispers
"Sorry i cannot hear you."
"It is not my fault." I repeated again looking into his eyes.

"YOUR HONOUR!"Someone called out to the judge instantly
"I have a proof which will clearly prove that she is lying .May I?"
"Yes you May."Judge nodded and signalled him towards the witness box.

Jungkook's POV

I made my way towards the witness box
"Hyung take this."I took out a usb and gave it to Jin Hyung.

The CCTV footage started playing on the large screen
"Let me drive" She said to Junghyun and asked him for keys to which he nodded and handed them to her .
The room filled with gasps after the footage ended and soon subsided when they heard a loud bang of hammer by the Judge.
"Silent everyone"Judge ordered.
"With the proof that we all just witnessed ,The court has come to a decision that Miss Y/N will serve 1 year imprisonment .The trial has ended you may all leave."

Yes she deserve this . I still couldn't believe my precious Hyung died , The person who literally raised me , the person who made me in what I am today, the one who supported me in my good and bad times , The one who would listen to my problems and would never leave me alone . There was no one more important to me than him.
Whenever our parents left for some business trips and I and taehyung were left alone , he would take care of us even though he was just 4 years older than us.He has been mature since a very young age,he would scold us on our wrong doings and appreciate us on our achievements,he was so kind hearted and now I lost him, we lost him and it is all because of her.
The pain of loosing hyung is too much , Its inconsolable...
The first time i saw her i didn't like her but kept quiet because of hyung.
I am easily convinced that she was after hyung's money and did not actually love him..7
Girls nowadays
Thats all they want

Y/N POV

I wasn't surprised with the decision,This was conspicuous but I couldn't do anything , I had no proof to prove my innocence.
It wasn't my fault and neither it was Junghyun's ... who should we blame ;The innocent animal ?!'

Sometimes life is so unfair

The same female officers from earlier made their way towards me , handcuffed me and motioned me to move.
I made my way out taking a last glance in the court room only to meet Jungkook's furious eyes.

I quickly made my way out

Jin's POV

"Its not my fault"she said looking into my eyes
Her fragile body trembling in fear of whats next to come .
I examined her , Even though she tried her best to maintain her composure and sound confident , I could notice a hint of tears in her eyes.
I didn't want to take this case due to my busy schedule nowadays but i couldn't refuse jungkook ,After all he is my friend and the Jeons have done alot for me.
But there is just something about this girl , I cant seem to convince myself that she caused the accident .
Her eyes hold so much honesty and purity . What if she is not lying and this is all a misunderstanding .
"Hyung!"Jungkook called me out
I brushed off the silly thoughts and made my way to the Jeons.

So what do u guys think will happen next?
Thankyou
Shabiha :)