Chapter 19-Near death experience

Y/n POV
The water engulfed me as I lost balance, water filling my ears,nose and lungs as i fought for air and struggled to surface,the back of my eyes throbbed as i scanned for someone to help me.I started flinging my arms out,weakly trying to move my hands and feet around but for all i knew it was just dragging me further down.I wanted to cry for help but couldn't bring enough air to do so.My eyes widened as i saw the shimmer of sunlight rippling on water above teasing me.I could feel my heartbeat slowing down,my mind going blank,my lungs desperate for air..another vicious wave hit me knocking me down as my vision started to blur.

Jungkook's POV
"WTH!!Hyung why would you do that?"i asked him as anger rose inside me
"I didn't know"he said lowering his gaze
"What do you mean you didn't know,she clearly said she cannot swim."
"I though she was joking" he added with guilt

Diving we both started searching for her frantically,i kept on swimming further and further and then i finally found her ,water slowly and gradually sucking her down.
I quickly made my way towards her and held her hand pulling her along to surface.

"*cough cough* hyung i found her." I called out to jimin hyung

Holding her tightly yet gently , I made my way towards the shore followed by jimin hyungI laid her down as people started gathering around us "is she alright?" " what happened to her?" "how did she drown?"i heard concerned filled voices

I laid her down as people started gathering around us "is she alright?" " what happened to her?" "how did she drown?"i heard concerned filled voices.

I checked her pulse and got worried as i felt how feeble it was...
I started pumping her....nothing
I pumped her again ......still nothing
"Let me try"with that jimin hyung came in place of me and tried to pump her but again nothing...

"Jungkook she isn't waking up,its all my fault."
He said as fear rose in his eyes.

Leaving my mind and my heart in conflict i quickly opened her mouth ready to perform CPR mouth to mouth...Just as I was about do so she coughed up some water and started regaining her conscious as she squinted her eyes due to the bright sunlight..
I helped her sit up and she looked around confused..

"You ok?" Jimin hyung asked concerned to which she nodded

I don't know why but there was a feeling of relief in the pit of my stomach,anyways
Brushing the feeling off I stood as jimin hyung made her stand and lead her to the nearby bench.

Y/n POV
I sat on the bench breathing as much air as possible.I shivered as i recalled the near death experience i almost had earlier.
Jungkook stood beside me with an unreadable expression in his eyes.
"Here take this"jimin hyung came with 2 towels,one he wrapped around me and with other he started drying my hair
"Its okay hyung,she can do it herself." Jungkook said with a stern voice.
I nodded to jimin oppa and he stopped as I started drying my hair myself.
"Thank you for saving me oppa."i smiled looking at jimin oppa
"No y/n it wasn't me, jungkook saved you."he said pointing towards him
"Thank you" i said weakly looking up to him to which he ignored

What wrong with this man

Back in the room
"How did you and jimin oppa became friends?" I asked jungkook who was sitting on the bed busy in his phone while i sat across the dressing table brushing my hair.
"Since childhood" he replied abruptly
"BTW jungkook, jimin oppa told me that you like Naruto and you know i am also a fan—" i said recalling what jimin oppa told me but i was cut off by him
"Since when did you start calling him oppa?" He asked raising his eyebrows
"Since today" i said,also replying abruptly
"Why?"
"What do you mean why,its because i feel comfortable around him now ,not to forget he is so kind and gentle.I really like him." I told him smiling to myself..In the mirror's reflection i could see jungkook glaring at me..
"So you like him." He asked
"I like him as a person,he is just too kind hearted and pure.. earlier today he kept on apologising me.i cant believe he is your friend." I mumbled the last part making sure jungkook didn't listen ..

Sighing , He switched off the lamp on his side and turned around and went to sleep

So did you like this chapter?
What do you think will happen next

Shabiha
Don't forget to Vote and comment