Chapter 78- The Truth

Y/N's POV

"Watch out!!" I heard boss shout as i closed my eyes waiting for them to hit me ..
But the hit never came and as soon as i open my eyes i saw boss lying over me , with his eyes shut in pain as the boxes fell over him ...

"Boss?!" My voice came out low
"Boss , why would you do that?" I asked him as i heard him wincing in pain
"How could i let you get hurt?" He replied

"Guards!guards!" I called out for help
"Boss you don't have to..." before i could continue, something caught my attention...

It cant be

3 piercing hole marks

There were 3 piercing hole marks in his left ear ... how did i never noticed them before? Maybe because he never wore any earrings or studs in them... and i never looked up him this close....

Could it be that boss made this all up??
Did boss lie all about it
No, it cant be
How can there be 2 murderers
Y/n stop it what are you thinking
Why would boss kill his own parents???and why would he lie about jungkook killing his parents, what has he got against jungkook?

"Umm boss, you got piercings too?" I asked without thinking
"Umm yeah i do actually , i got them done a few years ago ." He answered
"Why don't you wear any studs or earrings in them?" I asked
"I used to before , but lost the interest then so yeah,they are almost closed now."

Yes they were closed, only left over marks could be seen

My thoughts were interrupted by sudden rush in of footsteps as i noticed 3 guards coming up for help..
-
I have to get that CD and check the tape again...

Its 3.59pm ,  boss has a meeting at 4pm today , he will soon leave for the conference room...

I kept on checking my watch
4pm
4.05 pm
4.10 pm

Why isnt he coming out?

I decided to enter his room
"Boss, perhaps you forgot,you had a meeting today at 4 ." I told him
"Yes i know , i postponed it since my back hurts."
"Oh, take care boss." Was all i could say ..

Damn it... my plan failed , how do i get the CD

Think y/n think
Yess
Fire alarm!!
Taking careful steps towards the corridor i pressed the fire alarm and with a second i could hear people rushing outside the hall...

Yess
From the corner of the corridor , i saw boss leaving too...
Yes this is my chance , after he was out of sight , i quickly went inside his room and search for the CD ...

"Found it!" I said in victory as i left his room and then out of the building
-
Hoseok's POV

"Boss , someone played a prank, there is no fire i. The building." A guard came up running to me as relief washed over me...
"Who could have done this?" One the staff said

I knew who it was ... i saw her leaving the building with the CD in her hand...

"Go dearest y/n go , go and check it out Go watch it all over again

Go watch it all over again... "
You don't know who you are dealing with" i spoke to myself

Y/n 's POV

Inserting the CD in my laptop , i replayed the tape again and paused it at the time where the murderer's ear could be seen

"Thats it!" I took out my phone and check Jungkook's picture i took the other day..

I tried to match it again...

"I knew it !! I knew it wasn't him" the murderer in the video had piercings in his left ear , all of them with equal distance apart .. while jungkook's piercing's weren't with equal distance apart.. he had two on his cartilage and one on his lobe..

"How how could i miss this little detail.. how?you really are naive y/n , jungkook is right .. you really are naive... i am really sorry jungkook, i am sorry for doubting you, for thinking wrong about you.. i am sorry." I spoke to myself as guilt took over me " so that means it was boss all along... he lied all about it and that there is much more to the story then just this... but why would boss do something like this .. i cant believe boss did this,how can a person as pure and kind as him lie about someone, what is it boss?what are you hiding beneath that bright smile of yours?" I started to connect dots bu then "
wait a second.. oh no... i sent boss jungkook's pictures and his and jin oppa's video ."
Worry took me as i realised what a big mistake i had done
"What if boss uses that picture and video against jungkook?!" Panic erupted inside me ..
-
Hoseok's POV

Taking out my phone i dialled the number "a friend or a foe?" I spoke letting out a laugh
"Hello" he said
"I want you to do something for me" i said
"What is it?"
"She doubts me and she has the CD with her , i want you to get that CD for me." I said
"Yes sure" i heard him laugh on the other side of the call

Who do you think is involved with hoseok
Is jungkook really not the murderer or is there something more to the story?

Vote , vote , vote
Commen , comment , comment
Shabiha