Chapter 12- Wedding

Y/N POV
Looking myself in the mirror,I stared at my reflection,the wedding dress that the Jeon's picked for me fitted me perfectly.It was a romantic lace motifs cascading over tulle in the illusion,off shoulder,A line wedding dress with lace completing the illusion portrait neckline,illusion half sleeves and illusion back .
All in al it was a beautiful dress

Finally today was my wedding day,the day I had been imagining about and waiting for so long, I had imagined this day with the love of my life;Junghyun,him standing across me and us exchanging vows and then finally kissing.I smiled at this slight thought,but here i was getting married to his younger brother;the biggest jerk on this planet.Never in my life would i have imagined that the day that i have been longing for would turn out like this.A tear escaped my eyes..

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a sudden knock..wiping my tears I called out to the person "come in!"
The man peeked in and I quickly recognised the familiar face.It was Seokjin;Jungkook's lawyer 1 year ago.
"Uhm are you ready?They are waiting for you."He said awkwardly to which i nodded and made my way out

JIN's POV
"Come in" I heard from inside
I peeked inside the room only to find her wiping her tears which made the atmosphere awkward..
Our eyes met for a second before i asked her

"Are you ready ? They are waiting for you."to which she nodded
I still don't understand what is it about her eyes that makes me so hooked up to the past,the time where i first met her eyes a year ago..
Her eyes hold so much purity and innocence that I am not able to convince myself that she was lying back then when she said it wasn't her fault.. Never in my life i have felt so sympathetic towards someone let alone a prisoner , Never in my life i have doubted my own judgement but this time I am am doubting my judgement
What if she wasn't not lying ? What if we were wrong the whole time,what if i was wrong this one time what if we judged her wrong?what if we punished the wrong person.
Damn jin why are u thinking so much about her

"Yah Jin could you come here for a while?"somebody called
Brushing off these silly thoughts i made my way out .

Y/N POV
I made my way down the aisle with a flower bouquet in my hand as I took in my surrounding .The hall was quiet with only a light music echoing through the walls. I saw jeons with blank faces with neither a hint of happiness nor a hint of sadness in their eyes.

Then my eyes landed on Jungkook,standing there in a black tux he looked more than just attractive..