Chapter 52-Beaten up

Jungkook's POV

I still needed to vent out my anger so i went out to get some fresh air..

Brain: you were wrong
Me:no i wasn't
Brain:yes you were.. you got blinded by anger , revenge and jealous
Me:jealousy?! I am not jealous
Brain:being possessive then
Me:no neither am i jealous nor am i being possessive
Brain:you didn't like the idea of hoseok touching her

Anger once again blinded my senses as i  recalled her words earlier and i started seeing it .. hoseok touching her neck and putting a necklace around her neck ..

My ears picked up some noises at a distance and i noticed a group of drunk guys heading towards me..
Their eyes met me "look a loner!" One of them said pointing at me
"What are you doing here?? Trying to find some girls to f**k up huh?" Another one said, breath reeking of alcohol
Ignoring them i decided to walk past them when one of them grabbed my hand
"What the fu*k ?!" I said as i yanked his hand off..

They were trying to provoke the monster inside me..
I was still angry.. i had to vent out my anger somewhere

I punched one of them hard ..
and thats what all it took to make them angry and they lunged forward towards me..

At First i was able to block all of their moves.. i was a good defender..
but much to my chagrin, one of them took me from behind and " f*ck" i cursed as i noticed a large gash on the side of my bicep..
"What the hell?" Mustering all the strength i could i punched him hard making him fall.. the knife in his hand fell and i went to pick it up but one of the guys already did before me ..
"1 vs 5 ?! Seriously?? You thought you could take us all at once.. snap out of those action movies ." He said as all of them encircled around me and passed the knife to each other teasing me..
"Move" i said only to receive a laugh from them
"You started it.. watch how we finish it." With that final sentence the guy which i suppose was the leader raised his hand in the air and sliced right across my chest as i screamed in pain..
The impact was so much that i fell on the ground..
"I hope that taught you a lesson!" He said throwing the knife at a distance afar and left me on the cold ground as i groaned in pain clutching my chest..

Y/N's POV
After what seemed like forever of thinking i was brought out of my thoughts by a sudden thud
Hurriedly i made my way out to find the source of the sound only to gasp as the figure limping in front of me
"J-jungkook?!"  I called out to him as a tremendous amount of worry washed me ..
I noticed how he was bruised and wounded as he struggled to walk ..
He looked up to meet my gaze and without saying a word looked away as he tried to make his way forward..
"What happened?" I asked as i frantically towards him
"Tae" i called out to taehyung as i panicked
He finally lost balance but I was quick to hold onto him..i supported him by keeping his one arm around my neck while i kept my arm around his back..
"Tae where are you, jungkook needs help?" I called out to him again but he didn't respond..
"Carefully." I told him struggling to support him due to his weight..
To be honest he was pretty heavy with all the muscle mass built into him..
"Go away" he said trying to push me off only to be stumbled back on his feet
"Stop with this childishness jungkook,Come with me" i told him as i made our way towards my room..
since his room was all the way upstairs.. i knew it would be hard to take him up because of his weight so i decided to take him to my room..
I made him sit on my bed gently  "stay here, i ll be right back." I said as i made my way towards the bathroom and took out the first aid box..

I returned only to see him panting ..