Three|| Turf

"Haha! Me? Take Goggles on a mission!? You're funny!"

"Are you sure he didn't follow you or something?" Specs asked. Bobble looked around. "Doesn't look like it!" she answered with a huge smile on her face that Specs couldn't see. "Dammit! Sorry for bothering you, go finish the job," Specs said. Bobble only laughed. "Okay! Bye, Specs!" she said cheerfully before hanging up and shoving her phone in her pocket. She grinned as she looked around. The Blue Gang's infamous assassin was standing on a roof near the almost abandoned Inkopolis Plaza, nobody went there anymore since everything just closed, making it like a ghost town. She grabbed her binoculars and searched for her target. "Ah, there you are!"

"Funny seeing you here, Bobble." She turned her head to see none other than N-Pacer. "Oh! Hi, Pacer! Funny seeing you here!" she giggled. N-Pacer scoffed. "And what are you doing here?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "Just doing some business, that's all," Bobble said. "What are you doing here, Pacer?" she asked pointing at the scope wielding girl. N-Pacer furrowed her eyebrows in frustration. "A mission to kill some bastard trying to take down Sheldon's business," she replied, looking through her scope and looking for the target.

"Oh, isn't that funny?" Bobble said with a laugh, realizing she was there for the same reason. "I'm here for that guy too! Why don't we play a game?" she suggested. "What? A game? Why would I play a game during an assassination?" N-Pacer asked, giving Bobble a skeptical look. Bobble's expression didn't change. "Because it's fun! And it'll help us catch our target!" She explained. N-Pacer frowned. "I knew you were crazy but not this crazy." She looked at the slosher in Bobble's hand. "You're going to use that to kill him?" Bobble looked down at her slosher and smiled even wider. "It's the best way to kill someone! You should try it sometime. Just dumping ink onto the poor unsuspecting target! And splat! There they go, it's pretty even!" Bobble laughed.

N-Pacer looked at her in disgust. How could the younger girl just smile and laugh? N-Pacer almost envied her carelessness. She unfortunately didn't quite enjoy her merciless job. "You're sick." Bobble shrugged. "So game or not?" she offered again. "Fine. What's the deal?" N-Pacer asked. "It's real easy! Whoever kills the guy first gets the money!" Bobble explained. N-Pacer looked at her Splatterscope before giving Bobble a smirk.

"You're on."

Goggles sighed as he looked at the sunset. The sun was almost gone. He still had hope he was gonna come. But until then, he was gonna sit there and wait for that boy. Goggles had been sitting atop one of the Moray Towers for two hours. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at all the missed calls he had with a smile. He wasn't gonna hear the end of it from Specs. He stuffed his phone back into his pocket and watched as the sun slowly disappeared.

"You're on our turf again." Goggles looked to where the voice came from and grinned. "Rider! You're here!" Goggles said running up to him. "And you are too, which is not a good thing. I told you to stop coming here, Goggles," Rider said looking around for any signs of his gang members. "If it were Stealth that caught you here and not me, he would've killed you on the spot," he said. Goggles grinned at him again. "I know but I wanted to see you."

"Tch."

Goggles grabbed Rider's hand and played with it. "So! Wanna go somewhere?" He asked, interlocking his fingers with Rider's. "Where would we go?" Rider questioned. "Blackbelly Skatepark! I like the view there!" Goggles happily exclaimed. Rider flew his hand up to Goggles' mouth to shut him up and looked around to make sure no one was there. "Be quiet, dumbass!" Rider scolded and took his hand off Goggles' mouth. "Oh, right. Sorry about that," Goggles said with a sheepish smile. Rider rolled his eyes. "We can't go to Blackbelly Skatepark, moron. That's the S4's territory."