Fifteen|| Small Favor

"Convenient seeing you here." Goggles turned to face Rider. The two were at MakoMart, which was almost completely empty. Jellies hardly ever shopped here anymore (except for two or three a week), which left the store for the Inklings and Octolings. Gang members didn't exactly like showing up at MakoMart unless absolutely necessary. The blue Inkling smiled brightly when he saw the taller boy. "Hi, Rider!" The Yellow Green Gang's leader put his finger up to Goggles' lips. "We're in public," he said softly as a pink Inkling girl passed by, a confused smile on her face. "Should we take this to the alley then?" the shorter boy suggested with a giggle. Rider rolled his eyes but nodded. "I'll meet you there."

After Goggles payed for his groceries, he went to the alleyway outside. Once he found Rider, he smiled sweetly and put down his grocery bags. The taller Inkling let out a small chuckle. "You sure seem happy," he noted as he hugged the cheerful boy. "Of course! I get to see you," he said happily, pecking Rider's cheek. The older couldn't help but stare at Goggles. He held the boy he loved carefully, as if he could break him with one wrong touch. "I love you," he said with a soft and loving smile. "I love you too, Rider," the smaller boy said, looking into his lover's eyes.

The yellow green Inkling suddenly pressed his lips against Goggles'. The younger boy gasped slightly in surprise but kissed him back. He had never kissed anyone's lips before, but the small boy knew he wasn't wasting his first. Rider pulled away, pecking Goggles' forehead and hugging him again. "That was nice," the blue Inkling said with a laugh. The taller boy chuckled. "Yeah, it was." They shared a moment of silence. It wasn't an awkward one though. It was comforting. They both wanted to stay like that forever but Goggles sighed. "I should start heading home," he said with a hint of disappointment in his voice. "Uh, yeah. I should too," Rider said with a small nod, letting go. The smaller boy picked up his groceries and smiled. "Love you," he said with a sweet smile before leaving the alley. "Love you too," the yellow green Inkling muttered, picking up his own groceries and heading down the alley.

"Hey there," a voice said, catching Rider's attention. "Who's there?" he asked immediately, his hand reflexively moving to the pocket knife in his jacket pocket. "Calm down, we're not here to hurt you," another voice said. It was dark in the alley, due to the shadows. "Just show yourselves," Rider demanded. "We didn't hear the magic word," a third voice noted. "You're kidding," the yellow green Inkling scoffed. Three figures suddenly came into view in front of him. "Hi~!"

Once Rider's eyes focused, he relaxed. No longer tense, he moved his hand away from his jacket pocket. "Cod, it's just a bunch of chics," he muttered softly to himself. "Can you move outta the way? I need to get going," he said, audibly and visibly annoyed. The three in front of him were all Inkling girls with pink tentalocks. He noticed one of the girls was the Inkling he saw in MakoMart. "Sorry, hon. But we have to take you somewhere," the one with the longer hair said with a small smile. "Forgive me for this," a voice from behind him said before knocking him unconscious.

"You goddamn morons. I told you to bring him to me, y'know, not hurt. Not knock him out unconscious, drag him to your car, throw him in your trunk, then drag him out of your car, tie him up in a chair in an abandoned warehouse, then wait for him to wake up," Aloha scolded. "Sorry," the four Inkling girls apologized in unison. The pink Inkling boy groaned. "Whatever. Just wake him up," he ordered.

The four girls with Aloha in Walleye Warehouse were the School Cardigans Gang. They were just novices, so Aloha took him under his wing; unfortunately, that was a big mistake. Metry, the leader began attempting to wake Rider up by slapping his face. "Heavy sleeper?" Dango asked, smacking his head. "I guess so," Long said, pinching his nose. He suddenly jumped once Short stuck a stick in his ear. "Wh-Where the hell am I? And who are you guys?" he asked, trying to unravel himself from the rope that tied his hands together. "Sorry you're in this situation. These damn bimbos were supposed to bring you here unharmed but I'm afraid that bump on your head might be there to stay for a bit," Aloha said. Rider grimaced. "What the hell is the meaning of this?" The S4 member smiled mischievously. "I need your help."

The yellow green Inkling hesitated before laughing. "What the hell is that supposed to mean? You have a shit ton of people in your command. You have one of the biggest gangs in Inkopolis, besides the Oyabun," he scoffed. "What? No I don't."
"Uh, yeah. You do. You have these bimbos, your own gang, the rest of the S4, and everyone knows Army let you control his gang if you needed it." Aloha chuckled a little. "Well when you put it that way," he said. "Anyways, uh no. I may have all those guys, but like I said, I need your help," the pink Inkling insisted. "What makes you so sure I'll help you?"

"I know about you and Goggles."
"How did you find out about that?" Rider's jaw clenched tightly as Aloha gave him a shit-eating grin. "I was there that night you guys decided to hang out at Blackbelly," he said. "Does anyone else know about that?" Rider demanded, still attempting to free himself from the ropes. "Army knows, but that's about it," Aloha said, realizing the School Cardigans were still present. "Oh, shit. Looks like they know about it too," he noted. "Of course we do! They were making out in the alley that we found him in," Metry said with a giggle. "Would've payed to see that," Aloha muttered. "Get to the damn point, what do you want?"

"Oh, right! I need you to steal some meth for me," the pink Inkling said with a smile. "I'm sure you're on enough of that shit," Rider retorted. Aloha frowned, pretending to be offended. "I'll have you know sir, I'm high on weed. Not meth. Besides, it's not for me." The yellow green Inkling raised an eyebrow. "Who's it for then?" he asked. "It's for Mask. The only meth dealer we have around here... Well, they hate our guts. So I need you to steal some from Specs." Rider frowned. "Specs is a meth dealer?"
"No, but he's high on that shit all the time. He's on some good shit too. The only meth dealer in Inkopolis is the X Blood Gang and you know how the Blue Gang is, making a shit ton of alliances and stuff," Aloha explained. "So basically you want me to sneak into my boyfriend's house to steal meth from one of his best friend's?" Rider asked.

"Well, I'm sure you can presume what'll happen if you don't," Aloha said with a smirk. "Where's your proof?" the yellow green Inkling asked. A laugh was heard throughout the warehouse. "Everyone believes me. I've never lied about any gossip before, that's why everyone comes to me for answers. I'm super useful. You and Goggles existing is enough proof for everyone." Rider sighed, knowing he was right. "Yeah, okay. I'll do it." Aloha smiled and began untying him from the ropes. "Lovely! I knew you'd come through."
"Whatever, just tell me when you need it."
"As soon as possible.
Rider frowned and began to walk away, before he was stopped.
"Oh! And take Metry with you, she's been bothering my ass all day." Metry smiled at him and clung onto his arm. "I'll help you!" Rider groaned. "Pleasure doing business with you, fuckhead."
Aloha simply smiled and waved.

"I'm home!"

Goggles closed the door with his back and set the groceries on the counter. He heard muttering from his room and raised his eyebrows. "Headphones? You here?" The blue Inkling girl appeared from out of the hallway. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm here. Need help putting away the groceries?" she offered. "That'd be nice." The two began putting away the groceries where they belonged. "Hey, uh. Goggles?" she asked. "What's up?" he raised an eyebrow while standing on his tiptoes to put some cereal in a cabinet. "Do you know the YG Gang's leader, Rider?" He almost tripled when he heard the question. "What?" he asked as his hands got sweaty. "You don't have to lie about it, I just want to know if you know him." Goggles nibbled on his bottom lip. "Who doesn't know him? He's a gang leader, after all," he muttered.

Specs was in the hallway, listening in on their conversation. "No, I mean like, personally," Headphones said. "Wh-Why do you ask?" Goggles asked, trying to dodge the question. Even so, the blue Inkling girl pressed for an answer. "Because, uh..." The usual cheerful boy frowned. "Have you been going through my stuff?" Headphones chewed on her lip nervously. Before she could come up with an excuse, Specs appeared, photos in hand.

"You have some explaining to do."