Chapter 4: Definition of Insanity

A few days later mikey was having a living hell, as he curls up on the floor in his room that was clean before is now a mess with broken glass from the mirror and his window, his bed and mattress broken. he never slept for days making him crazy as he see dead souls hunting him.
Mean while his sisters zofia and ela never seen him and is worried about him. they talked to the operators if they seen him around and they all said no. dokkaebi calls his phone which is not ringing or vibrating in his room as they are at his door knocking it because its locked
Ela: "michal, please open the door."
Zofia: "we want to talk with you, open the door please."
Dokkaebi: "mikey whats the matter, open your door." mikey hears them but does not do anything. then hears zofia saying something before leaving.
Zofia: "if you need us, we will be in the cafeteria."
Dokkaebi: "mikey, we will listen and understand you, if you can come out ok." then they left, leaving mikey on his own.
Mikey: (how can i tell if no one trusts me?)

(30 Minutes Later)

In the cafeteria the girls were talking about mikey until doc approaches them and asked a question.
Doc: "zofia ela, have you seen mikey around?"
Zofia: "no, not at all, he did not get out of his room for almost a week."
Doc: "somethings not right." as he was thinking ela saw mikey walking in but he looks like someone has messed with him. his bloodshot eyes, he looked like he has something to hide.
Ela: "mikey come here." but he did not say a word as he walks to get lunch the the recruits from last time came in but they followed mikey to get lunch as well or so they think.

Zofia: "something is really not right."
Dokkaebi: "they did something to him."
dokkaebi: "wanna check their room real quick?"
Zofia: "do you know where's their dorm is at?"
Dokkaebi: "yes, we will be right back ela you stay here and talk with him." after they left doc and ela looks at mikey as the recruits go near him and John talks to him.
John: "hey mikey is it, heard your famous right?" mikey stays silent."
John: "you know im famous too, am i right guys?" they agree and laugh as they past a small knife to him.
John: "maybe i should give you an autograph, what you say big boy." as John was about to stab mikey but mikey feels like the world just stop around him and someone spoke to him losing control of his body and movement...

Meanwhile zofia and dokkaebi was the the recruits room looking under and in their bunk beds in their drawers then the bothroom dokkaebi was looking into the counters and poured the trash can seeing used napkins and a bottle and was about to leave until she notice the bottle that has a prescription and has mikeys name on it and picks it up and call brought it to zofia.
Dokkaebi: "found this bottle in the trash can that had michal's name on it."
Zofia: "my brother never uses pills, what is he hiding?"
Dokkaebi: "we should go before the they come back." she agrees and left the room then sees ela running towards them as she crying
Ela: "zoe, grace!"
Zofia: "ela whats the matter?" ela hugs zofia and crys then notices mikey is not with her.
Zofia: "where's Michal?"
Ela: *hic* he- he's in the hospital after- what he did to those men that were bothering us." hearing this dokkaebi hold her hand
Dokkaebi: "what happen to him?"

(Earlier)

Ela was watching the recruits move then notices they are pasting something to john.
John: "what do you say big boy?" as the he was about to stab mikey, mikey felt the world stop around him and something took control of his body as the knife was about to stab him, ela yelled then mikey uses the tray to block the knife and hit him with it making john knocked down. getting the attention from other operators in the cafeteria john was about to get up mikey breaks a window and pulls out a pot of really hot of olive oil and douse at his face with it burning his face and eyes as he screams and hold his face.
John: "AAAAAAAAH IT BURN!!!!"
ela, doc and operators terrified then Edwards charges at him and throws a fist then mikey grabs his arm and pulls out his combat knife and impale his hand to the wall.
Edward: "MY HAND YOU FUCKING FUCK!!!" then grab the back of his had and repeatedly slams his head to the wall until was unconscious leaving a bloody wall. jose was scared but Jimmy's selfish ways he pushed him and mikey grabs him and bite his ear off making jose yell in pain as mikey spits his ear out near the operators witnessing mikey's mouth covered and dripping blood like a they saw in a scary movie but its happening right in front of them. lastly mikey looks at jimmy who then tries to run but was struck in the leg by mikey.
Jimmy: "no no please im sorry don't kill me!" jimmy crawls his way out of the door only to be dragged back by mikey and as he pulls his knife out of his leg and turns jimmy over and tell him one more thing.
Jimmy: "please I'll leave you and the girls alone if you don't kill me, i beg you!"
Mikey: "I'm not going to kill you, but im going to make sure you don't do it again." mikey raises his knife and slash both of jimmy's eyes screaming in pain screaming for help as blood comes out.
Jimmy: "MY EYES!!!" the operators wanted to stop him from doing more damage but were scared, if they do they might be next in line. mikey stands up and turns around looking at the horrified operators.
Mikey: "what, is this what your job is? killing enemies?" then asked a question to them.
Mikey: "Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact… same fucking thing… over and over again, expecting… shit to change." ela, doc, and blackbeard approach him slowly and talking to him smoothly with out making him go berserk again.
Ela: "Michal please... don't go, as your sister, please drop the knife."
Blackbeard: "hey buddy, its me craig, your friend, we used to go out together in pubs, do stupid stuff man."
Doc: "mikey, your sick, we can help you, we can talk about your problems if you just come to us." mikey does not listen to them as he resumes talking.
Mikey: "That… is crazy. but the first time one of my soldiers back in Syria told me that… I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, then all the sudden boom – his head got shot by a sniper. The thing is, okay… He was right, And then I started seeing. everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked, all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing… over and over and over and over again thinking, This time, it's gonna be different, no, no, no, no, no, please… This time it's gonna be different." then he gets annoyed how the operators look at him and gets mad.
Mikey: "I am sorry, I don't like the way you are all looking at me… Okay, do all of you have a fucking problem in your heads? Do you all think I am bullshitting you? Do you think I am lying? Fuck you! Okay? FUCK. YOU. ALL!" it send the chills of their spines then he calms down a little.
Mikey: "It's okay. I'm gonna chill, I'm gonna chill… The thing is… alright, the thing is, I killed them once already… and it's not like I am fucking crazy. It's okay… It's like water under the bridge."
then he ask one final question.
Mikey: "Did I ever tell you the definition… of insanity?" he looks at his bloody knife and licks the blood off ela tries again to calm him down.
Ela: "Michal... please- " out of nowhere he laughs like a mad man a brutally killer, like someone who had just killed somebody for fun. then all the sudden he sounded like he was choking and his eyes rolled back and nose began to bleed then he dropped to the ground and his body started to shake out of control ela and doc ran to his side.
Ela: "MICHAL!!"
Doc: "fuck he's having a seizure, craig help me take him to the medical bay, ela find zofia and tell her to come meet us there, finka get people and move these guys to the sick bay as well!"
Finka: "o- ok, i need help to move them." the after mikey was carried to the medical center, the operators were a little shaky as they move the recruits to the medical center. the remaining operators look at each other with with shock, they been fighting against terrorism and they never seen one of their own go psycho and become a mad man, even caveria was scared for the first time.
Caveria: "i- i- i-"
Valkyrie: "cav don't worry, its over."
Lion: "he's a monster, he should not be here, he should be in a cage!"
Tachanka: "watch your tongue, if he hear what you said he will cut it out for you." lion was about to say something back but stops.
Thatcher: "poor lad, they should have never done that."
Hibana: "then again, i think the goons learn their lessons and will be out of the team for good, but mikey..." all the sudden their phones vibrated and show a video, they can't turn it off so the only thing they were forced to watch what it appears to be a GoPro camera recording his point of view on his helmet and what it looks like a patrol with other four soldiers. valkyrie notice the flag they have on their patch.
Valkyrie: "wait a minute, are they polish?" they watch the video looking at unknown soldiers point of view as a child that looks like 11 or 13 years old waves at him as the child runs to building that looks like a store, then moments later as the unknown soldier and his platoon walk by the store an explosion blows up the store makes the soldiers flying away some killed in the blast and the unknown soldier3 GoPro was still running then the operators see another horrific scene that is sad, the child that waved at the patroling soldiers was killed in the blast and his dead body only in half laying next to the unknown soldier as he use his hands to close the child's eyes then looks up seeing a helicopter landing by and the video cuts where doctors are working on the soldier, treating his wounds but they don't know who the person is as the doctor is blocking his face then later the doctor leaves the room and they see who is the soldier. they were shocked that the unknown soldier was young mikey as he stares at a wall looking lost then due to the camera's battery is low it shuts off then there phones return to normal. they look at each other and felt bad for mikey, even take the words back when they said bad things about him. and know they want to know him a little more and how is he now after his rampage.
___________________________________________________________________________________

(hey reader uuuuuuuh i got nothing to say, im stuck and tired, i was working on this chapter for almost 6 hour, i was having brain farts so yeah, also i like it when a toxic players call an adult a kid and tells them to go to bed because its a school night *inhales* BOI im an adult and i work (about to get one) and if i were still in school, i will be in winter break so congratulations you played yourself, twinkle tits. so here's a warning, don't play yourself, know the player first before you can roast him. and there, your a guy that makes sense in a toxic way. so thats all, bye reader and don't be toxic its not going to help you, i learned it the hard way as i was a squeaker in playing bo2 in 2012. *getting cringed from thinking about it*.)