Chapter 10: A Date

A few weeks later mikey can walk with out stubbling and getting into pain. dokkaebi sees the improvement mikey has now so she sees mikey doing push ups mostly exercising so he does not fall back from his lazy self so she wants to try to ask him out for a date as she approaches him.
Dokkaebi: "um Michal?" he stops and gets up and looks at her.
Mikey: "yeah, what do you need?"
Dokkaebi: "i was wondering if... you want to... go out with me."
Mikey: "sure, i need to go out for a bit, when?"
Dokkaebi: "maybe at the afternoon?"
Mikey: "alright, see later then." after she left and goes into her car she was nervous at first, then calms down for a bit.
Dokkaebi: (ok ok ok, he said yes, oh why im a nervous now?) she breaths in and out then drives to base.

(30 minutes later)

While eating at the canteen ela, zofia and, ash approach her as she was eating.
Dokkaebi: "hi ladies."
Ela: "hey."
Zofia: "morning."
Ash: "hey dokki, hows the boy that lives in your apartment?"
Dokkaebi: "he's fine, well me and him are going out."
Zofia: "your getting interested in my brother are you?" her face goes red.
Dokkaebi: "we- were just going out just to know each other."
Zofia: "or maybe your...?"
Ash: "aw so cute, good luck on your date." ash left the canteen then eugene came in the room wearing a recruit uniform (without a mask) with caveira next to him sitting next to dokkaebi and the sisters.
Dokkaebi: "hey eugene, cav, how the training?"
Caveria: "he's getting better... mostly in interrogation methods and hand to hand combat."
Eugene: "it looks painful, and it hurts, especially kapkan's version of QCB its a different story but vigils is kinda tougher."
Dokkaebi: "ok then, I'll be going to get ready for the event, later."
Ela/zofia/Caveria/Eugene: "bye." she was walking on the halls of the base until she turns a corner and knocks into thermite knocking herself and him down.
Thermite: "oh sorry grace, here." gets up and helps her get up.
Dokkaebi: "thanks."
Thermite: "so hows mikey?"
Dokkaebi: "he's fine, he's been recovering for almost for half a month now, he's getting better each day."
Thermite: "good good, do you have time in the afternoon?"
Dokkaebi: "no, me and mikey are going out for the afternoon and night." thermite was angry but does not change his face.
Thermite: (damn, beat me too it.) hey listen we need to talk."
Dokkaebi: "about what?"
Thermite: "about mikey, you can't go with him."
Dokkaebi: "why?"
Thermite: "because he is a psycho and he should be locked up in a mental hospital." hearing this she was Disgusted by his words.
Dokkaebi: "don't judge a book by it's cover jorden."
Thermite: "why don't you go out with a guy, like me, im better then him."
Dokkaebi: "because your in a relationship with eliza."
Thermite: "she won't know, besides she maybe cheating on me." dokkaebi heard enough of his bullshit and walks away from him.
Thermite: "wait!" just before he was about to grab her she turns and looks at him with a pissed off face.
Dokkaebi: "if you ever touch me i will yell out for help, and tell eliza what you said." he stop and only watches her walk away as his tone changes into mad.
Thermite: (ok then, i guess its going to be the hard way.)

(Timeskip afternoon)

Mikey was waiting for by his dark green dodge challenger wearing his grey overcoat, olive blazer, with navy denim shirt, and navy skinny jeans, and groveton chukka shoes. he sees blackbeard and valkyrie walking by him as they notice him wearing nice and by the muscle car.
Valkyrie: "mikey?"
Blackbeard: "wow mikey, did not know you were into American muscle, im jealous now." he looks at the car getting valkyrie curious.
Valkyrie: "are you showing off?"
Mikey: "no, i have a date with grace, now im waiting for her." hearing this blackbeard approach him and pats him in the back.
Blackbeard: "alright kid listen to me, if you don't have any evidence that you got head... don't ever come back to me, understand?" mikey smiles at him.
Mikey: "yes sir, and what is head?"
Blackbeard: "you'll get it soon."
Valkyrie: "craig, lets go!"
Blackbeard: "well can't keep the lady waitin, catch ya later mikey."
Mikey: "bye."
Valkyrie: "bye have fun mikey!" after blackbeard and valkyrie left he heard the door open and sees dokkaebi wearing her grey leather jacket, with her red lace minidress, and gray suede over the knee bianca boots as she walks down the down the stairs and she stops to look at mikey who is amazed by her looks but she is missing something.
Dokkaebi: "do... do you like it?"
Mikey: "no... i love it." she blashed red that mikey chuckles a bit.
Mikey: "you look cute with your glasses." she reaches in her jacket pocket and pulls out her glasses and puts them on.
Dokkaebi: "better?"
Mikey: "cuter, are you ready?" she smiles and blushes from his complement.
Dokkaebi: "ready." he opens the car door for her to go inside and close the door and he enters the driver's seat and turns on his car hearing the roar from the engine.
Dokkaebi: "how did a polish guy have an American muscle car?"
Mikey: "i guess I've been watching American movies like fast and furious?"
Dokkaebi: "oh."
Mikey: "so where do you want to go?"
Dokkaebi: "a night club that emma mention, i will show you the place." he nods and drives to the place.