Chapter 18: Promotion

After police arrives at the scene the mikey reports to the officer before going back to the vehicle were he opens the passenger door seeing zofia breast feeding the new born.
Mikey: "what are you doing?"
Zofia: "have you ever heard of knocking?" as she covers herself with a blanket.
Zofia: "he's hungry, and was crying Michal."
Mikey: "anyways were going back to base, we need to figure out how we going to take care of him."
Zofia: "so where's ela and grace?"
Mikey: "they went to a store to buy items for the baby."
Zofia: "eugene?"
Mikey: "he's talking to the woman who hid the baby." then eugene comes by and looks around the car.
Eugene: "where's my nephew?"
Zofia: "shhhhh, im breast feeding him."
he was relieved for the child's safety.
Eugene: "thank you."
Zofia: "now you have a addition of a family member all we need to do is save his mother."
Mikey: "but first find Jordan, he's the one that took her away."
Eugene: "i thought he was taken away."
Mikey: "yeah, im going to call six, she needs to know this." after mikey left minutes later ela and dokkaebi cameback with baby clothes and baby carriage.
Ela: "here, start dressing... what is his name?"
Eugene: "she didn't give him a name, he was just born yesterday, plus she was taken away after she gave birth."
Dokkaebi: "then eugene should name the baby."
Zofia: "thats a great idea, so do you have a name for him?" eugene thinks of a name while zofia and ela put baby clothes on the new born.
Dokkaebi: "any names?"
Eugene: "let me think, i don't have anything in mind."
Dokkaebi: "how about... no no no."
eugene: "im going to use my grandpa's name tai, tai jin choi."
Dokkaebi: "thats a great name for him."
after they were done dressing the baby or tai they wrap him into blanket and approach eugene with him.
Zofia: "here, hold him like this." she gave tai to eugene as he holds him into his arms.
Zofia: "he's so handsome, oh for got this." she added a small blue hat on his head.
Eugene: "thanks."
Ela: "do you have a name for him?"
Eugene: "his name is tai jin." then all the sudden tai started to cry as eugene tries to calm him down.
Eugene: "no no no shhhhh its ok it ok, sh sh sh sh!" but he still is crying then dokkaebi approach eugene.
Dokkaebi: "here, give me him." then eugene gives tai to her arm as she looks at him smiling while tai keeps crying.
Dokkaebi: "geugeos-ui ok mesinjeo yeogie."
(its ok im here.) then she goes inside the car with him as she closes the door.

(Dokkaebi's POV)

She has tai in her arms crying as she tries to calm him down.
Dokkaebi: (let me try this.)

Dokkaebi:
🎶Arirang, Arirang, Arariyo... Arirang gogaero neom-eoganda...🎶
🎶Nareul beorigo gashineun nim-eun Shimrido motgaseo balbyeongnanda..🎶

Seeing tai is calming down she knew he was tired. then eugene knocks on the window so she rolls down the window and looks at him.
Dokkaebi: "he was just tired, what is it?"
Eugene: "its not me." then mikey comes in.
Mikey: "were going back to base, the guy who took Jordan away was found dead in his home, i guess they have a person on the inside, and i got something from home and its important but is don't know." then he looks at the new born in her arms sleeping.
Mikey: "how is he?"
Dokkaebi: "his name is tai, he was crying but i was able to calm him down."
Mikey: "ok, were getting ready to leave."

(8 hours later)

After hours on the flight back to base they finally landed on the ground each of them tired from taking turns on taking care on tai as he sometimes cries.
Ela: "im so tired."
Zofia: "ela... its not like its my first time taking care of a baby."
Ela: "you have one."
Eugene: "man... my head hurts."
Mikey: "look kid... mine hurts more than yours... grace were here... grace?" he looks at her sleeping while tai is sleeping in her arms.
Mikey: "oh nevermind." mikey takes tai and puts him in the baby carriage and picks up dokkaebi and goes out of the jet.

(im not going to describe what they do, its alot.)

After laying covering dokkaebi with a blanket he goes and enters Six's office to see a box and a note with six sitting at her desk.
Mikey: "ma'am."
Six: "mikey how was your mission?"
Mikey: "it was easy, we found a eugene's baby nephew there, i really want to kill jordan."
Six: "i know, for now you need a break, now heres a reason why this is important." she takes out a small leather box with a note.
Six: "this box is from the polish general herrick, he has a note on top of this so read it when your ready." mikey unfolds the note then reads for six to listen.

Mikey:

         Dear captain michal bosak, son of former commander jan bosak, we have heard of your actions from the counter terrorist organization, and your heroic actions to save a fellow member, not only you have done that, we have improved more relationships between America and Poland, as a result i general of the polish arm forces promote you as Lieutenant colonel of grom forces, you have made your father and your family proud, sincerely general herrick.

Mikey was surprised of the promotion, as he looks in the small box seeing a rank lieutenant colonel badge he receives.
Six: "congratulations mikey."
Mikey: "thank you six, i will be... resting in my dorm." after she nods mikey exits the office and heads to the canteen where some female operators are surrounding tai who is confused and has his eyes opened for the first time and eugene that is sleeping.
Hibana: "awwwww i did not know you were here!"
Frost: "he's so cute!"
Twitch: "oh my gosh, i just want to pinch him!"
I.Q: "let me kiss him!"
Ying: "i want to hold him!" mikey comes in and sees tai was about to cry so he goes in.
Mikey: "don't scare the baby ladies, he is confused, plus we're going to take him to grace's apartment tomorrow thats when you can see him, having him here will be a problem for the others." the females nods and say their good byes and a kiss before leaving. he goes to eugene first, he was fast asleep and looks at tai.
Mikey: "man tai, your having so much attention for the ladies, im jealous of you." tai looks at him quietly.
Mikey: "alright, lets get you checked up." he takes tai to doc who is waiting for them.
Doc: "i see you have a little patient you said i need to see." mikey takes out tai and sits on a chair with him on his lap.
Mikey: "can you check on him?"
Doc: "sure."

(1 Hour later)

After tai's check up from doc he takes him to dokkaebi's room where ash is at the door who looked worried.
Mikey: "hey eliza?"
Ash: "mikey can we talk?"
Mikey: "sure, what is it?"
Ash: "i heard what happened there... and im worried about grace, you and, myself... and Jordan is walking around still."
Mikey: "i know, i will find him and take him down before can ever touch anyone and get eugene's sister back with her child."
Ash: "ok, see you later." after she walks away mikey goes inside and sees dokkaebi still sleeping so he puts tai now sleeping by her and he lays by tai putting him between her and mikey. before mikey can sleep he gives tai a pacifier so he would sleep without any problems then mikey follows as he goes to a deep sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________

(Pluto x Ye - Feel the Fire)