Chapter 5: The Truth

After hearing about Mikey's rampage, Ela, Zofia, and Dokkaebi runs to the medical bay where the go to Mikey's room. as they open the door they see six and doc in the room with mikey on the bed with hand cuffs attached to the bed.
Zofia: "what are you doing to my brother!"
Six: "your brother needs to calm down when he arrived here, he attack the doctors treating him, it took 6 men to pin him down before he went unconscious."
Doc: "ma'am may i take zofia and ela to my office, it's private."
Six: "you have my permission."
doc takes ela and zofia to his office while dokkaebi sat next to six.

(Ela/zofia POV)

doc to them to his office when they both sat and doc was standing.
Doc: "i need to tell you both something about your brother."
Ela: "whats going happen to him?"
Doc: "its not about that."
Zofia: "is it about this?" she pulls out an empty prescription bottle for mikey.
Doc: "where did you find it?"
Zofia: "the recruits that michal mauled, me and grace were in their room then we found this in the garage can."
Doc: "no wonder they attacked him, one of them must have done something to his pills."
Ela: "we weren't aware that he takes these pills, but why?"
Doc: "thats what im about to tell you."
Zofia: "are you hiding something for michal?"
Doc: "he told me not to tell you both or anyone about this, not even six."
Ela: "why? does he not trust us, we are his sisters!"
Doc: "he has trust issues, he's paranoid and suffers PTSD, those pills he use, it makes it makes him sleep and calm his sanity, and if he does not take this he will have serious problems including suicidal thoughts and stress, he has cuts to his wrist already."
the siblings look at each other and looked back at doc.
Zofia: "is there anything that we can help him?"
Ela: "please."
Doc: "i can call a military pharmacy for his pills but... it may take days, even weeks for it to be here, but for now he needs to be watched."
Zofia: "thank you."
Ela: "so, what will happen to him?"
Doc: "he was about to go to jail but six drop the charges due to evidence that we have, they attacked him for unknown reasons and he did it in self defense, those men will be leaving in a week, they have been harassing every female operative, even threaten people as well, like dirty cops."
Ela: "so michal is safe?"
Doc: "yes, for now."
Zofia: "is that all?"
Doc: "yes, and keep him safe."
Zofia: "ok, ela lets go."
Ela: "thanks doc." after talking they left his office walking to mikey's room but ela wants answers.
Ela: "zoe can you stay with michal?"
Zofia: "where are you going?"
Ela: "the ones who turned him into a bloodthirsty monster."
Zofia: "but first our brother needs attention."
Ela: "but-
Zofia: "i know, i want too as well and we will, but we need to check on him first." before they can get in his room, both was hearing him talking to dokkaebi.
Mikey: "i didn't want to be in this path."
Dokkaebi: "then why did you choose too?"
Mikey: "i didn't choose this, my..." mikey was hesitating not to say his name or hear his name.
Dokkaebi: "what is your going to say?"
Mikey: "can i trust you?"
Dokkaebi: "we just met-"
Mikey: "then why should i trust you, i can't trust anyone in this damn team, the last time i did, i was blamed for everything, for the deaths, for the failure of a objective, i can't leave to my normal life because i only know how to kill, kill, kill!" he was trying to get out but was still in cuffs as he growls like a
dangerous predator.
Mikey: "see, this is what im talking about, after they see me almost killing them, im locked here like an animal!!!"
without saying a word dokkaebi grabs a key and unlocks the handcuffs as he was still and when he was able to sit up she hugs him tightly so he wouldn't go anywhere.
Mikey: "let go."
Dokkaebi: "no, i won't let go."
Mikey: "i. said. let. go."
Dokkaebi: "no, you can trust me, i will listen to your side of your story, please don't go." he gives up and hugs back.
Mikey: "are you sure?"
Dokkaebi: "pinky promise." she shows her pinky to him.
Mikey: "..." then he hooks his pinky to her's and lets go.
Mikey: "ok... i didn't choose to join grom, i was forced too."
Dokkaebi: "by who?" he holds her and tightly.
Mikey: "my... my..."
Dokkaebi: "its ok, you don't have to-"
Mikey: "my father forced me to join the army... then grom."
Dokkaebi: "why did he do that?"
Mikey: "he believe that me joining the army will make me a brave man, tsk it did not... it made me into a monster!"
Mikey: "i hate him and i hope he can rot in hell for it, i bet he even killed himself so he can get away with it, fucking coward."
zofia and ela overheard the conversation and don't believe it.
Ela: "did father really made him do that?"
Zofia: "i don't know, i didn't know he was forced..."
Mikey: "and i don't like when people are eavesdropping our conversation, if i were you show yourself!" ela and zofia sighs and entered the room as they slowly approached him.
Ela: "Michal-"
Zofia: "how dare you talk about father that way!"
Mikey: "says the one that is daddy's little princess, even ela is jealous of you, you took her crush away and you knew she was in love with him you slut, and he always looks up to you!" zofia was speechless but does not break character.
Zofia: "im your older sister you listen to me-"
Mikey: "IM YOUR CAPTAIN, YOU LISTEN TO ME SECOND LIEUTENANT, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!"
Zofia: "michal-"
Mikey: "NOW!!!" he throws a glass cup on the floor have it shattered infront of zofia. she cried and ran off as ela stood there watching the whole thing.
Ela: "i- i-"
Mikey: "what!?" without saying anything she left to follow zofia as dokkaebi calms down mikey.
Dokkaebi: "isn't that... too rough?"
Mikey: "just... go, i want to be alone."
Dokkaebi: "but-"
Mikey: "just- go." she get up and walks to the door then stops.
Dokkaebi: "if you need me... you can call me." then leaves the room. later mikey lays back on the bed holding his head seeing dead people again.
Mikey: (get. the. fuck. out. of. my.
head!)

(Ela POV)

Ela was looking for zofia seeing mikey yell at her was mean but all of that what he said was true.
Ela: (oh no.) she sees zofia crying on the ground near the door of their room.
Zofia: "i- *hic* i- didn't *hic* mean to- *hic*"
Ela: "its ok." she hugs her as she cries into her shoulder."
Zofia: "i didn't know you were in love with him, im sorry."
Ela: "its ok, im fine, he's the perfect man for you."
Zofia: "really? do you hate me?"
Ela: "i used too but i left it in the past."
Zofia: "ok, he- michal hate me for it."
Ela: "he will get over with it eventually."
Zofia: "i don't know, but if you can look at his room, its..." ela opens mikey's dorm and looks around seeing broken mirrors, windows letting cold air in and his broken bed and thinks about her dad.
Ela: (papa... why did you do this to him, do you love him?)
___________________________________________________________________________________

(Oblivion Remix)