Chapter 24: Last Call... (Ending)

Team rainbow and GROM special forces including the US navy now are now working together to stop a container ship that is carrying, weapons, and a WMD'S going through the gulf of Mexico as mikey and the Navy's commander are discussing plans.
Mikey: "we got information that, one of our operatiors, Jordan been working with the organization after they freed him from captivity, he's a wanted man, and i believe he's in the ship."
NC: "if thats so, then we have been tracking this ship long ago, it looks like a normal ship but it has transporting weapons place to place under the radar, now we have the permission to engage and secure the weapons for extraction."
Mikey: "while me and team rainbow will find the HVT either dead or alive."
NC: "granted, first we need to deal with the SAM sites then after there destroyed, your men on the deck and go inside and locate the control deck and we will send missiles to destroy the ship after you and your team gets out."
Mikey: "remember this, when i say checkmate, you order your ships to fire, even if im still inside the ship."
NC: "are you sure commander bosak?"
Mikey: "yes." then one of the Navy's men came in reports.
Sailor: "sir, we are close to the target, the assault teams are ready when you are sir."
Nc: "do it."

(20 minutes later)

The Navy's attack helicopters did staffing runs destroying the anti air missiles letting team rainbow and grom special forces land on the decks and upper levels taking out terrorists along then way.
Grom Op: "sir, we are at the top of the ship going down the stairs."
Glaz: "i got over watch, hostiles are coming your way."
Mikey: "i have eyes on them, he knows were here!"
Eugene: "there's too many of them!"
Zofia: "we need air support!" then a attack helicopter fires its mini guns and  obliterated the defenses.
Pilot: "enemies sweeped, you may proceed."
Mikey: "thanks hunter 1, lets go!"
Ela, zofia, vigil, dokkaebi, finka and, eugene with some grom operators follow mikey then they heard a distress call from blackbeard.
Blackbeard: "SHIIIIT, were pinned down in the hanger, get your asses here asap!!!"
Ela: "hang on were coming!" they go downstairs were the other team went through taking down some terrorists on the way there then finds the Navy's seals, G.E.O and, G.I.S operators defending their position as white mask about to push.
Mikey: "get them!" back up arrives just in time to help the defenders until they clear the area.
Valkyrie: "clear!!!"
Ela: "room clear... is that?" they open the crate and don't believe what they been defending.
Alibi: "thats..."
Finka: "nova six, bio chemical weapon... how?"
Mikey: "i thought it was contain, and the only thing that will destroy this is-"
Eugene: "water..."
Mikey: "we need to get out of here, naval command this is mikey, we found bio weapons, the only way to destroy it is water, fire your missiles in 20 minutes."
naval command: "roger waiting 20 minutes until firing." before they leave eugene stops him.
Eugene: "are you forgetting that were here to kill Jordan?"
Mikey: "shit... ok then everybody out of here, me and eugene are staying behind."
Zofia: "what, you can't!"
Ela: "but-"
Mikey: "This are my last orders, get the others to evacuate now, were finishing this."

Dokkaebi: "i want to go with you too."

Mikey: "grace... you can't... if you have go, whos going to watch tai." she was protesting to go with him then mikey asks vigil to help.
Mikey: "vigil... grab her and go." he nods and picks up dokkaebi as she screams for him to let go.
Dokkaebi: "put me down chul!!!"
Vigil: "no, you have orders to follow!" the team pulls back with dokkaebi's screaming faded as mikey and eugene ready their weapons.
Mikey: "lets do or die."
Eugene: "rog." they open the hatch and  enter the hallway taking down stranglers going down stairs.
Mikey: "this way!" they turn and open a door where there's a bulletproof room filled with N6 and a count down from 30.
Eugene: "shit!"
Mikey: "hang on i think a can stop it." mikey goes to the console as he tries to hack his way in but there was a problem.
Mikey: "it need a secondary activation..."
Eugene: "and this is were my journey ends." mikey turn around and sees eugene closing and locking the door to the bulletproof room seeing him at the window near the console.
Mikey: "eugene NO!!!"
Eugene: "michal can you do a favor?"
he stops the countdown but the N6 was released inside.
Mikey: "why!"
Eugene: "tai's- *cough* tai's needs someone else to- cough×3 to take care of him, you and- GAAAAAA *threw up blood as his face has blisters forming* you and grace are his new parents- GAAAAAA!!!!" he has his hand printed on the window.
Eugene: "please... for me..." he drops on the ground not moving as mikey pounds on the window.
Mikey: "damn... ok... ok we will..." after eugene sacrifices his life, mikey now all alone goes upstairs and finds the control room then was blasted almost falling from the floor below as he hold on a railing. the ship was hit by missiles and water slowly filling the room when mikey was about to climb he sees Jordan walking with his sidearm in hand.
Thermite: "well, well, well... its the  psycho, what brings you here?"
Mikey: "you..."
Thermite: "where's that kid?"
Mikey: "why would you care?" he aims his gun at mikey.
Thermite: "well at least i can say thing, after i kill you i will take care of grace and that baby." he gave a smug look then out of no where gunshots where heard and it was eugene with blood coming out of his mouth and eyes fired his sidearm and shot him in the arm but thermite fires back and kills him with a headshot killing him instantly.
Thermite: "stupid kid." mikey gets the advantage and grab thermites leg and drag him down to the water filled floor and punch him.
Mikey: "you tried to kill my friends!" he punches him.
Mikey: "you TRIED to hurt my girl!" he punches him again.
Mikey: "YOU EVEN TRIED TO MAKE IN INSANE AGAIN!!!"
Thermite: "tried?" seeing he was smiling mikey has enough and chokes him while he's drowning a few seconds later thermite stops moving and was killed then the ship starts to sink as mikey manages to get out of the ship looking down seeing the ship sink to the bottom then swims up seeing a boat but he was running out of breath as he get closer to surface near the boat then making it where zofia and ela aim their weapons at him.
Ela/Zofia: "michal!"
Mikey: "help me." they help him up and hugged him tightly then notices eugene not with him.
Ela: "wait... where is eugene?" he shakes his head.
Mikey: "he... died saving my life."
Zofia: "and Jordan?"
Mikey: "he drowned... where's grace?"
they pointed at one of the Navy's ship and they drove back to the ship.
once inside the hanger he finds dokkaebi sitting and she spots him.
Mikey: "grace." she walks to him and once she was close, she slaps mikey's face leaving a red mark.
Dokkaebi: "don't. ever. do. that. again!" she repeatedly hits his chest and mikey grabs her wrist and hugs her while she cries.
Mikey: "im sorry for that." he lifts her chin and kisses her lips and tells her the news about eugene.
Mikey: "eugene is dead... and he told me that we will be tai's parents."
Dokkaebi: "i... i..." he waits for her to finish her sentence.
Dokkaebi: "i always wanted to have a baby with you." mikey smiles and they kiss then break.
Dokkaebi: "lets get you some new clothes." mikey then sneezed and shivers.
Mikey: "ok..."

(Three days later...)

As mikey in uniform dress stands infront of his men and Rainbow in their country's uniform dress. the man that is standing with him is polish president andrzej duta giving a metal to mikey.

Duta: "as president of Poland and commander chief of the army i give you polands highest award, the war order of virtuti militari, the metal of honor." he gave mikey the medal then crowd gave an applause including rainbow and six in the crowd. then he caught a glimpse of his father looking at him being proud for his son within the crowd next to his mother he blinked a again and he disappeared.

Mikey: (i guess i have to thank him after this.) after the ceremony, mikey goes to the cemetery where he stands infront of jan bosak's tombstone.
Mikey: "hey... papa... its been awhile since i came here to tell you that... that i read your letter... and i forgive you for putting me through this path... i got a girlfriend, we been together for 3 months and... i don't know if im ready, oh and here the metal of honor given by duta himself... thank you sir..." he stands up straight and salutes before going back to base...

(Four days later at the bar near the original Rainbow HQ)

Two days ago they came back to the original base, clean it up and move back in, then whole team went at the bar having drinks and chatting. mikey was sitting with grace acting weird getting noticed by her.
Dokkaebi: "whats wrong michal?"
Mikey: "nothing- grace."
Mikey: (alright michal, man up!) he takes a deep breath and stands in front of grace.
Dokkaebi: "what are you doing now." he takes her hands and gets on one knee.
Mikey: "grace nam... we been together for months and... you make me a happiest man ever so..." he takes out a small box opens it and takes out a ring.
Mikey: "will you marry me?" the team looks at the couple with excitement as grace covers her mouth and cries nodding.
Dokkaebi: "yes, a thousand times yes!" he puts the ring and both embrace a kiss and hug as the team applause the soon to be married couple and rise a drink to them.
Ela: "lets rise a toast to my little brother and his to be wife!"
The Team: "cheers!" they drank then laugh as they party for the afternoon then later they came back to their apartment where vigil and caveria babysitting tai who is sleeping in his crib next to his parents bed and then they open the door showing dokkaebi and mikey kissing and hugging in front of caveria.
Caveria: "welcome back love birds."
Dokkaebi: "im getting married!" she squeals as she hug caveria tightly."
Caveria: "im so proud of you, i bet mikey... well you know." dokkaebi blushes and caveria whispers i her ear.
Caveria: "i can babysit tai again if you going to have your fun time with your man." she winks at her red face before going and vigil nods and go as mikey and dokkaebi watch them leave.

Mikey: "its getting cold out here, lets go inside."
Dokkaebi: "well then, lets go big boy..." she giggles as he carries her inside the apartment. then they slept together an the bed until tai started crying waking both of them up.
Mikey: "hang on..." mikey grabs a pacifier and gives it to tai so he can sleep and he did.
Mikey: "there good night kid."
Dokkaebi: "good night..." then they go back to sleep without and disturbance.

(1 year later)

After a year, mikey is in his office working looking at a family photo of him, dokkaebi his wife carrying their second generation, and tai smiling made his day great then his phone rings, its from six.
Mikey: "bosak speaking."
Six: "mikey i got a job for you."
Mikey: "yes ma'am?"
Six: "word is an unknown terrorist organization is taking a notice in Mongolia, this is a huge operation supported by Korean Special Forces, American Marines and a Coalition Taskforce 3-9, they need Rainbow Operatives on the ground to support them."
Mikey: "tak, we will (time to see what is is)." he hangs up and goes on the intercom and selected the operators for the mission.
Mikey: "this is mikey, we have a special job for us... i need Operators of Rainbow to meet at hanger 2, we have a big operation so all CTU'S get ready... it's show time..."

(Ending song)

(The Rolling Stones - Symphathy for The Devil)

___________________________________________________________________________________