Chapter 1

"Dean, please help me," Zara pleaded as the yellow eyed demon stood behind her.

It was happening again. I was watching her die again.

"Please don't make me do this again," I begged, feeling tears starting to pool in my eyes.

Within seconds, Zara was falling to the ground. Azazel disappeared into the darkness, whilst Zara laid helplessly on the floor. Before I could rush to her rescue, the black setting transitioned into a bright white light and I was back in the Impala. My hands were trembling as I looked around, trying to ensure that this was real. This had been happening a lot since Zara was killed. For months, I'd been having this nightmare on repeat. Some days I didn't even sleep so I could avoid witnessing the horror of the night she died. I hated that this was my life now. A life without Zara was no life at all.

"I'm so sorry," I muttered to myself.

I jumped when someone climbed into the passenger seat of the car. It was Sam.

"So, where to next?" He chirped.

"Uh, I-I dunno. We'll probably just keep driving until we reach the nearest motel," I mumbled, revving up the engine.

"Dean?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah. I'm fine. Ya know, besides the fact that the girl I love is in the ground."

"Oh. Bad question, sorry."

I just remained silent and drove.

As we drove, an incredible but completely bizarre idea crept into my thoughts. What if there was a way to bring her back? What if I made a deal? It was extremely reckless and stupid but at least I'd get a couple more years with her. All I craved was her touch, her company. I missed her so much that it hurt, and I couldn't take it anymore.

***

When we finally reached a motel, Sam got out of the car and went inside to get us a room. The whole way here I'd been wrestling with the thought of whether or not I should go through with this. I didn't even know if it would work. But I had to try. She deserved to live, no matter what the cost would be. That was when I'd made the decision. I was going to bring Zara back. I didn't care what the risks were. I just wanted her here, alive.

***

a/n
So...here's the sequel!!! Sorry this chapter is so short, I thought this would be a good place to end the chapter. Anyway, hope you like it so far! :)